« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KARI

YES KRIS ...YOU WERE TAKEN FOR A RIDE...I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS..YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON...DONT EVER FORGET THAT...THAT FAMILY IS FAKE TO THE CORE...SO GLAD YOU GOT OUT...KIM IS A WHORE

Wanda

Anyone even noticed that Kris is a big cry baby. He acted like a spoiled brat and it was plain to see that he had no 'class' and was no match for Kim. He was so happy to ride on her coattails for the publicity and enjoyed and took advantage of Bruce's kindness and generosity. I knew the marriage wouldn't last because I could see that he had no social grace or manners nor did he show respect to the family. He has to be an idiot to not know that Kim deserved better and that she could have the pick of the crop but she blinded by her love for him. She found out that she could not live with a 'pig' who she supported (she didn't need his money .. he doesn't have much) and I don't blame her for not wanting to lower her standards and lifestyle for this over grown baby. Kris was so jealous of Kim's fame and fortune and wanted some of it and he was the one who went along with the whole wedding thing, knowing how famous his wife-to-be is. Her diamond earrings cost just one fourth of the engagement ring he gave her .. she could easily buy her own ring and it definitely would not be only $2 million. He should suck it up and just move on .. he obviously is enjoying all of the publicity.

Lisa

Cris,
I do not know what to believe. It appears to me that Kim let her sister take over your honeymoon and the DISRESPECT she showed you, by allowing the naked man into your hotel room. She has a lot to learn about how to treat a man! Just as I thought. Spoiled little, rich girl, which is why I never wanted to star*****ching in the first place. God will bless you with a woman who is right for you one day Cris. God bless. - Lisa in New York

growthmindedindividual

Who knew who Kris Humphries was before he hooked up with Kim K? I think you are all missing the fact that we now have a new reality star in our midst who generates huge ad revenues, headlines, and covers. Kudos to Kris H's agent, a man who has to be making serious money off of this newly polished diamond.

roe

This guy needs to grow up. He used her, she got sick of him. Do you people really think, and you can go back and check your flippin records, they are not the only celebs to have a marriage fail in weeks fools......Quit miling the Kardashians........hater freaks!!!

Marie Honsinger

come on Hump you're big ego has been squashed! for such a religious person you sure treated her badly, leaving messes just to make her mad, throwing her around, weird comments, disrespecting people that were throwing you a party and acting like a little kid about the yoga instructor, you even told him he had a nice ass on TV, then the homophobia kicked in, I'm sure you have showered with other members of you're team, you are just a big pain in the A! and I don't blame her for divorcing you, so just take it like a man, if you can, just let her go, she doesn't want you now

Dee

This goes from bad to worse....more drama

donzaloog

Come on Kris. Did you really think the beast that is Kim Kardashian had an intention of staying married to you, or anybody else for that matter? That would imply that she is capable of love. The only thing she loves is money and fame, she is the ultimate fame whore.

Kim is only good for a few *****, then drop her like a bad habit. If you can get that far, but unless you can help her make money you won't. So enjoy the sex and run away quickly.

Terrance

Grow a pair Kris!!!!

jaycee

Yes he was her pawn...she made big bucks to produce a marriage for her stupid show and it didn't matter who she hurt or made a fool out of. She is physically incapable of loving anyone other than herself as proven by her long track record of men!

Mafia princess-26

You pple must be really stupid to support Kim, she fooled all of you for her own personal financial gain and you all support that, ha. I hope she's paying you for calling yourself her fan. Hats of to Kris, she messed with the wrong dude, they tort they could out smart him but they another thing coming their way. Finally he came to his senses and decided to him a taste of her own medicine. I hope after this fake, fat Kim does the world a favor and just disappears. Lol

blahhjaaahh

A song kim wrote for kris on youtube smh http://youtu.be/W2lqmaffTRg

blahhjaaahh

A song kim wrote for kris on youtube smh http://youtu.be/W2lqmaffTRg

Geeg

I totally believe Kris. Why would he set himself up to be clowned? People aren't as stupid as the K clan and their defenders wish. NOT! Who wants to support or be associated with them in any way...YUK!! I'm going to stop reading TMZ if they keep leading with these insipid K clan stories. That's real!!

Chris

Kris Humphries is the biggest loser, baby, and fake- azz, meany. He knew damn well what he was getting into when he agreed to do the show. If he really loved her and did not want to be on the show, they could have arranged that. Same for Kim, she could have left him out of the show, but still dated and been engaged with him.
However, I DO NOT think, for one minute that the whole thing was planned by Kim, Kris Jenner (the mom) or the producers. I think that Kim and Kris just rushed it too much. OR ..it was the OTHER way AROUND and Kris Humpries is the one who wanted to be on the show...for whatever reason. TO get more recognition? TO get paid for appearances, and write a book so that he could get quick money. I think Kim rushed into the marriage and got too caught up too quickly, and was not sure if it would work. Then, when she became even more sure it woudn't work out, she felt it was too late. STOP blaming KIM. I, for one, have watched the show since day one. I don't think that Kim would have let that S.O.B. throw her into the water (you know the earring-vacation episode?) and not get super pissed that he threw her into the water in the first place....if she did not love him. That was WAY high up to be tossing her like a rag-doll into the ocean. DO you know what it feels like to hit your body, but especially your head, neck and ear from that high up???? and I am not talking about crying about the earring, I am talking about his violent, thoughless action. He also pulled the Kayak into the water and dunked the mom....THAT is disrespectful and just mean. If he was too heavy to pull himself in, he would have realized it, before it tipped all the way over and they all fell out. He is just so creepy and mean!!
Plus, Kris Humphries was just trying to change Kim into his own little robot. Kris was creepy, and Kim just did not see the creepy side as much, because of course she loved him and could not see what the rest of us could. You know, love is blind. I did not like him at all, right from the start. He is a thoughtless immature, jerk. I can't stand guys like that. He was trying ....in every single way to make her what HE wanted her to be. ONE more theory of mine is that he had a bet with someone, court her, date, and then get engaged on the show. Just to prove he could do it, but also to try and make rude comments and try and change her. Hey, maybe the bet was with Scott, Reggie or Miles? hah!!