The Game

Stops Concert to Pick Fight with Bottle-Throwing Fan

12/21/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

**Warning -- video contains graphic language **

0825_the_game_EX_01
The Game
's Norway concert came to a screeching halt last night -- when the rapper dodged a flying bottle ... and then went into the crowd to FIGHT the moronic perpetrator.

Before he jumped off the stage ... Game warned the person, "Next time you throw something, I'm just gonna ask someone next to you who threw it and we gon' jump over there and f*ck you up."

But the rapper -- and his buffed out crew -- got tired of talking ... and charged into the crowd on a seek-and-destroy mission. Game can be heard saying, "You ain't so tough now, boy."

Game returned to the stage within moments -- and it doesn't appear any punches were thrown ... but we're guessing the guy learned his lesson.

Brooke

im just sorry he didn't get hit! All this rappers are all the same full of ****!!

Rich

TYPICAL punk ass rapper!

Warren

My retarded dog has a higher IQ than this guy. I feel sorry for anybody who looks up to the hip hop image. You will always be a broke loser.

ginosrule

The game is a punk. I know he,s from the street but i would love to see him fight one on one. In the hood people are cowards and fight with their gangs or with guns but never have the guts to fight alone. That was all for show, if he would have touched that guy the crowd would have done him and his wimpy crew. Things being thrown at you is what you deal with when your on stage, sometimes its panties sometimes its bottles.

tellmeaboutit

Blah. Always violence with these guys whether it's incoming or outgoing. It's their answer to every question. That's what security is for, dumbass. The guy was probably a plant to stir up some sh*t. Rap is crap.

Carl

I think it is morons all around. Surprising too as Nords are pretty intelligent people in general, although they did invent Black Metal. Not sure why this no-talent low life can get concerts over there anyway.

BIG VIC

THIS ********** IS SO HARD WITH HIS GOONES BUT BY HIM SELF HE AINT *******

david

Equal rights...great.....I dislike ******s..and here is another reason why

chagrin

The Game makes me sicc. If he is not professional enuff to take the bad and the ugly with the good,then he needs to take his whiny ass bacc to his momma's titty. I cannot wait till karma strikes him smacc in the middle of that mug face.

Benison

Those guys on stage did NOT get buff at a gym. That has to be from prison.

Realist

How's that butterfly tattoo on your face, thug? Oh, that's right, you covered it up to look tough. I would wager if you didn't have 10 of your thug buddies there to back you up, you'd have been like "Sir, could you please stop throwing things at me?". *****.

BO HUNK

I can't stand these moolies. They make me sick. Gangsta thug knucklehead idiots. I wish they would put all of these idiots on an island in the middle of nowhere. That way they can rap all they want. They can smoke blunts and abuse their ho's too. Sick of this ghetto shiznit. These dudes are just ghetto. Nasty.

lucifer

--That ***** would't act so "tough" without all his cronies standing in from of him. He's a B!TCH! --

and you wouldn't be so "tough" if you weren't behind a computer on the internet.

kenny hill

Cowardly to throw a bottle anonymously, but even more cowardly to invite one guy to fight you and half a dozen of your friends. Ridiculous and cowardly, then, to talk about who's "tough" afterward. Stupidity all around.

ed

The Game? Stupid American trash culture. What did this talentless joke do? Cure cancer? America sinking deeper into the cultural abyss

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments