Kardashian Fam

Prepping to SUE Over

Bogus Slave Labor Report

12/22/2011 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1221_kardashian_sisters_ex
The Kardashian family is preparing for war -- gearing up to unleash a legal attack on everyone who claimed their clothing line is manufactured in child slave labor sweat shops in China ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the family tell us ... Kris Jenner is furious -- claiming the guy who runs the Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights had no right to accuse the Kardashian brands of wrongdoing because he has no tangible proof to back up his claims.

Kris must have seen I.G.L.H.R. honcho Charles Kernaghan on "TMZ Live" Wednesday -- when he flat out admitted he didn't actually go to the factories in question ... and is making the ASSUMPTION based on years of research on the Chinese manufacturing industry.

Jenner also believes Star Magazine's cover -- which screamed "Kardashian Sweatshop Scandal" -- was not only unfair ... but libelous ... and it should have to pay for any damage that has been caused to the brand's reputation.

As TMZ previously reported, Kris -- along with one of their manufacturing companies -- adamantly deny the use of child slave labor in their factories ... insisting they have people who are constantly patrolling for any possible violations.

1221_kardashian_shoes_kicks_footer

Loving Latina

Kardashian's are slave owners!!! Also, I cant wait till Kris Humphries sues you bitches for ruining his reputation!!! Wh*res!!!

Lori

Lawsuit = MORE CASH!!! They really are a money hungry, trashy bunch.

SURFCOWBOY

The kardashians need to be wiped off this planet. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I cannot stand individuals who have a core filled with nothing. They have no personality, no talent, they make money for what????????????????????? I cannot stand these ppl!

AyeJay

EVERYONE GO TO RADARONLINE.COM THEY HAVE A LOT MORE STORIES ABOUT THESE TRASHY SKANKS THAT TMZ DOESN'T POST. TMZ ONLY POSTS STORIES THAT PUT THE KARTRASHIANS IN A VICTIM'S LIGHT. RADARONLINE IS EXPOSING EVEN MORE OF THEIR FAKENESS.

Swan

Tmz, please give your faithful followers the gift they deserve this holiday season. Ban anything Kardashian on the site until the New Year. I think we would be eternally greatful.

slayed

no they aremade by immigrants from mexico

jd

Why do you think most manufacturers in the U.S. are making their products in communist China? It's cheaper. Don't blame the Kardashians, they're doing what everyone else is doing.

Thomas

All I can think is...Kim is to Kris about the marriage as Kernaghan is to the Kardashian family about this labor thing....interesting who breaks out the litigation.

kash

this family is so fake they need to come back to reality and quit making every situation about them but what can i say its the typical snobby rich people like them who think they can get away with anything.

Erica Brown

this karsishian is khole

Tom

I wouldn't let a mangy mutt around this family....pretty s*** i still s***...stupid bitches

khrystal

can no celebrity let anything go? i cant go around sueing everyone who starts rumors about me. celebrities are so sue happy its really annoying.

Carolann Seitzinger

when Americans need the work, they go to China!.. let them sell the freakin crap to the people in China! I have really started to HATE this family.. what a bunch of MORONS!

Sharon

why don't these people just go away!! If they think that people want to watch Kim's fat ass screw over everyone in her life, they're wrong.
The mother needs to get a life and let these gals, check out. But I do like Chloe. She is the only one who is REAL on the show. When I forget to change the channel off after watching Chelsea Handler's show, this show will come on and the only people I like on the show with the few episodes I have watched, is Chloe, her husband, and the other Kardashian's sister's boyfriend. These are the ones I feel are the same off camera as on.... PLEASE "E", GIVE US A BREAK WITH THIS SHOW!!!

suzy

They need to get over themselves. What self centered people they are. Shame on all of them.