'Love & Hip Hop' Star

VH1 Derailed My Career

12/27/2011 5:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_k1z0qw8h_1_aijry6al
"Love & Hip Hop" star Erica Mena tells TMZ, the vicious, glass-smashing, hair-pulling cat fight between her and Kimbella Vanderhee has torpedoed her modeling career -- and it's all VH1's fault.

In case you missed this week's episode, Kimbella throws a champagne glass at Erica -- after Erica accuses her of cheapening the video vixen industry by agreeing to work for a pittance. Erica responds by grabbing Kimbella's hair and ... just watch the clip.

But the 24-year-old tells us, she was completely misrepresented in the episode -- blaming show editors for unfairly portraying her as the bad guy ... and Kimbella as an angel.

Erica tells us, "My whole image in my career is now affected by this. I wanted them to pull this clip because I don’t want to show this side of me." Clearly, VH1 refused.

Calls to the network have not been returned.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She was bumpin her gums away just like a bad guy or in this case a bad girl.

janet

Who are they? What is the difference from hip hop and rap...tatoos.

MaLi

Hate watchn biotches talk a whole lotta **** that ends in glass throwing & hair pulling...stick to shaking a$$ for cash..LoL

Jodi

LMAO...this stupid female didn't have a career BEFORE she went on Love & Hip Hop. She's a top model only in her head. lol

nikki268

How can she complain when she did the same thing earlier this year?

jeff

these nasty bitches should not have a cent... working and acting like a human should allow you to live nicely.. These are animals

louRob

And this is entertainment these days?

Annette

This Erica chick, she is not a very nice person. Granted I don't care for Kimbella either.. they are worse than the
Kardashian's.At least they try to pretend they have class.
These two, street women, both of them. Erica clearly came for a fight, and Yandy, likes to start trouble.. why would you even put these two together when she clearly knew that
Erica had a grudge against Kimbella..(I hate that name) Love and Hip Hop, you need to show some real people, not these tramps, no offense Krissy, not talking about you.

Lauren

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK CRAZY THEN DON'T ACT SUPER FREAKING CRAZY. THERE'S NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE EDITED THAT FOOTAGE WITHOUT YOU LOOKING CRAZY. C'MON.

Joan K

Trash, trash, trash, HO, HO, HO.

Crazyerica

check her out a mediatakeout.com . She is as bad as they say.

Chris

"I wanted them to pull this clip because I don’t want to show this side of me." .....AND THEY CALL IT A REALITY SHOW?

John Wayne

LOL.. VH1 didnt mess up your Career.. You being a ghetto whore messed up your career

star

obviously this dumb hoe never had a real "career"

star

this bitch is so dumb....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments