« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Daughter SLAMS Step-Mom --

You're a 'Gold Diggin H*e'

12/28/2011 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deiondra Sanders and Pilar
Deion Sanders
' estranged wife is a "gold diggin h*e" who has been screwing around behind Deion's back ... this according to the NFL star's daughter.

Deiondra Sanders -- Deion's 19-year-old daughter from a previous relationship -- just BLASTED her step-mom on her Twitter account ... claiming Pilar Sanders has been a TERRIBLE wife to her famous father.

Before she unleashed, Deiondra apologized to her father -- claiming Deion "is going to be very upset at me 4 he always takes the higher route."

Then ... she GOES OFF -- claiming Pilar straight up LIED when she claimed she found out Deion filed for divorce on TMZ.com.

Deiondra writes, "#HowYouDidntKnow but yo boxes have been packed for weeks now."

She adds, "HowYoTopPriorityBeen yo marriage and yo kids when u flying out to see other n**gas ... yeah we know."

Deiondra added, "All u had to do was be a supportive wife. Only thing u ever cared about doing with my dad is reality shows."

"Pilar stop tryna play the victim. Maybe if u would of actually loved my dad and not loved the life he gave you we would be here today."

Pilar's lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ ... "Marriage is a relationship between two adults and it doesn’t involve engaging this kind of faceless accusations made by his child."

He adds, "If Deion has something to say, he'll battle it out at the courthouse. Meanwhile Pilar is still trying to protect her children and save her marriage."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HappyilyMarriedDoctor

This is one reason why some men use guns or knives on these biotches. The man gave her a fantastic lifestyle and she still cheats. I don't condone murder or assault but some fools just can't take this type of disrespect...

JAN

Oh holy hell, somebody needs to teach this girl how to speak!! She sounds super ghetto! Will all her dad's millions, i would imagine she would have the smarts not to sound so dumb.

grandview

We all know whats up when a guy with dough gets hookup like this...

Cujeaux

She was supposed to buy ya shorty Tyco with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with ya money
Shoulda' got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey(your money)
If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup
WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' ass she gon' leave with half

grandview

Looks like MJ is next?

Mura

Sitting around the house, eating out, and hitting the nail salon and fitness club isn't as valued as much as it used to be.

See the writer already put this marriage in the past tense.

Ladie

Good grammar is overrated. Americans should be more focused on learning math and science instead of squabbling about a rich person's cultural dialect, especially when most of you make less than 50K a year.

mature

I'm sure the child is not ghetto. She posted quite a bit on twitter and you can write only so much at a time, she wrote a book. She's protecting her dad and it's funny out of all she wrote about her stepmom who is quite possibly a gold digger all you can focus on is her grammer. She abbreviated alot as well as she was writing so much. I abbreviate as well. Pilar is a liar and got busted by her stepdaughter,I'm glad she put her trilin butt on blast!!!! I hate it when women try 2 make men look bad when they're the ones that have destroyed their own marriage. See I misspelled and abbreviated as it happens when your typing fast. I'm not ghetto and grammer isn't poor. I am college educated.

mature

She's lucky she got that much, I don't care if they were married for 12 years. If she cheated she should only get child support. A gold digger deserves nothing. He should'nt be penalized because he married a person that has beauty on the outside. He found out she was ugly on the inside and had enough, that's why he's divorcing her.

DaMoney

I wouldn’t have believed Pilar was mistress untill pilar sister confirm on tweetet @deethickchickk4u she said to deion sanders daughter via twitter :you just mad cuz pilar took yo daddy from yo mammy u a cry baby. now what kind of thing is that for a over 40 woman to say

Den

Wow! Getto much? People may have taken her serious if she weren't acting like a crackhead projects dweller! I mean really....talk about making her dad look stupid...I think she just did. Hell, I'm sure Pilar was/is a gold digger. And I'm sure Deion liked having her as a trophy wife. Seems like everyone was getting what they wanted......

Raymond Matherly

If my dad was Deon Sanders i would keep my damn mouth shut about other people.

Janar

I don't understand why people are hating on Deion Sanders' daughter, for defending her father, and expressing how she feels about a woman that is using her father. Seriously, the grammer is not important here, because her point was very well made and understood. And what she did do was apologize to her father in advance. Bottom line, blood is supposed to stick together. No matter how old or young. And if a person doesn't give respect, then they don't receive it either.

Mochasprinkles

She's a "gold diggin hoe" but they have been married since 1999. And he stopped playing football when?? Riiiiiiiiight! This girl sounds like a bitter child who is mad at the stepmom bcuz her parents are no longer together. Have a seat!

Nunya

shame on deion sanders for using his little girl to blast his estranged wife. and the little gal needs to shut her yap. stay out of grown folks' business. your day will come to speak your piece about the quality of the relationship between a man and his wife. karma is a beeyotch, hon.