Jessica Alba's Body

Returns to Pre-Fetus Form

1/3/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba in a bikini after her pregnancyMore than four months after giving birth, Jessica Alba showed off her flat stomach and gorgeous mom curves in a hot pink bikini in Cabo this weekend.

Alba's second daughter Haven was born on August 13th.

stu

she needs to get hubby working out too.

Keith

Meh, Jessica Biel is still hotter.

Criss

If she's not a MILF, then I don't know who is!

..EW..

I'm really getting tired of TMZ's mean titles and articles... It has being months that this is happening... I got that you guys are about Hollywood Gossip... but you used to be more classy...

ZOEY73

I would tongue punch her fart box.

tlcmk

And yet millions of female tongues continue to wag about how impossible it is to get back into shape after a baby. I present to you Exhibit A.

SusanCoyote

Horrible actress with horrible boobs! What's with that stray nipple???

give me a freakin break

Does not matter how hot she is. She's used goods. And that is NOT hot.

loudsilience

I know this is completely unrelated but can yall please vote for my baby in the weekly parent magazine contest?

Please and thank you! (^_^)

Mick Kahler

That stray nipple has gone rogue. I'd still love to butter that muffin!

snowboardchick

it's easy to get a flat stomach and nice body after pregnancy when you have the money for a tummy tuck, dont have to do real work, have people who cook for you and personal trainers all through pregnancy. so f.u. tlcmk.

yeahrightmoron

So in the world of last name first this kid will be "Cash Haven" omg Albaa!!

I am Spartacus

Must be nice to have the money to hire a personal trainer, eat anything you want, get anything or anyone you need to help you and have all day to spend working out.

Its great she's back to being in shape but i laugh anytime i see these stories of celeb moms getting back in shape after they have the baby. Thats their job, they have to get back in shape. While a normal person works a 9-5 they have all day to do nothing but work out and focus on their fitness.

arale norimaki

Since we're all saying things we say all the time. I'll just reiterate. Jessica Alba , we don't care about you, or your body, or that baby bird.

Bitch

What may I ask is so great about this spicklet? Obviously she has had a tummy tuck because it is the only part of her body which is tight. Fat thighs, no tits, walleyed nippage and that vapid vacant stare....this is hot..please. She looks like half the spanish bitches in the south bronx who have nothing better to do except push out puppies and eat!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments