Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

JulieB

the only funny things she says are about how fat she is. All the other old-school racial stereotype humor is really old and was only famous during the Don Rickles era 40+ years ago. That's her sole approach to comedy.

Mikey

Read the contract, most show biz contracts have a 'fat girl sits in the back' clause.
Mike From Earth.

disinter

What a classy lady, no wonder she was in the back. If NBC wants to make her happy, stick about 2 pounds worth of chocolate and butter into that gift basket.

disinter

She said "We killed ourselves LITERALLY". If it was literal, you'd be dead you stupid b!tch. Classless AND stupid.

bring back recent posts

....ohhh...the problems some people have in the world....it just breaks my heart!

chucklehead

no worries Lisa you will outlast the housewife and whoever the other woman is.

Spring

Take it to the nTH degree Lisa...NBC needs a beat down!!

moxie

I guess this would all mean something to the dozen, or so, people that actually watch that lame lame LAME network. NBC? What a freakin' laugh!

FlamingoNut

Well, she is the only reason I'll be watching. This has got to be the worst cast ever. I want to see her make mincemeat out of most of the cast.

Beetlejuice

shes a pig

Glynn

Who the hell is this broad with a delusional sense of entitlement?

Allison

Who the hell are Dayna and Teresa ??

My BIG FAT ASS!

Teresa looks like a TRANNY..OF THE PLANET OF THE APES VARIETY..HER 4 DAUGHTERS ARE GOING TO GROW UP AS UGLY AS SHE IS...IF NOT UGLIER!

Hank the Angry Dwarf