Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

Pimpcessa

So....the 25K penis is a less than stellar penis....compared to the 45K penis? Something tells me that this IS NOT the time to be frugal Chaz. That said, I hope this is the last we hear from Chaz regarding his nether regions.

david

straight to hell....sick

Luz

So what exactly is he/she? A woman changed to look like a man without a functional penis? This is disgusting! And in very bad taste that he made this public.

sc1432

Why are some of you being so mean..Chaz's penis has nothing to do with me and does not effect my life.
If you have something nasty to say,then say nothing at all.

Mazor

@sc1432: B*tch is just getting the attention she is begging for. If you wan't to be left alone, you don't do a rolling stone interview about buying a c*ck.

LAWRENCE

While I have no problem with accepting gay people I just find this disgusting. Sorry folks, if you were born a man then you're a man and if you were born a woman.....yep you guessed it.

Please go away Chaz or whatever your name is, your fifteen minutes of DWTS fame is well over and you just make my skin crawl.

Carl

He might want to save up for weight loss surgery instead. All these changes aren't going to matter one bit if he's dead of a heart attack in 5 years.

greg

with this economy who isn't saving up to buy a penis?

DahhTroll

OMG this woman, and yes she well allways be ashe wether she BUYS a pee pee or not. what did cher ever do to rasie
her to wantto be a man.
chaz should just embrace the gender God created HER with.
Its discuting to make this public its like hes asking the gays to do afundraiser for his new penis. I guess cher has refused to pay for it. get a job lady chazz.

Luz

Chaz: It takes guts to try to shove down the whole world's throat your twisted life! I am not going to be politically correct. You know what you are doing is weird and against the moral standards of our society. I don't care what kind of face of acceptance Cher puts in front of the cameras, but you are embarrassing your mother and making transgender look ridiculous. I suggest you take all that money and seek therapy to find out what your mother did to make you so angry, before you go any further!

Mazor

She should change her name to Chaz Nobon.

k

Ewwwwww!!!!!!

marina

Her mother must be so proud!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde

I have nothing against Chaz wanting surgery, but I don't understand how he's a candidate for surgery at such an unhealthy weight. I'd think getting healthier would greatly improve the chances for success.

Hyde