Heidi Klum

She Couldn't Take

Seal's Temper Anymore

1/24/2012 12:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Klum and SealHeidi Klum is divorcing Seal largely because she has had it with his volcanic temper ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected with the couple tell us ... Heidi's decision to divorce Seal has nothing to do with a third person. There is NO issue of infidelity.

But Seal's inability to control his anger has become too much for Heidi to take, in no small part because it's affecting their children.

TMZ broke the story that Heidi will divorce Seal, and we've learned this was not a snap decision. As one source said, "It was a long time in coming."

We're also told ... their careers also played a part in Heidi's decision. She has become a mega-entrepreneur and extremely rich, and that professional evolution has created a distance between them.

For his part, Seal has a new album coming out and he's about to launch an international tour.

We're told Heidi and Seal are still living under the same roof, but that will change very soon.

update_bar
Heidi's rep told PEOPLE that the couple was separating, but as TMZ first reported, Heidi wants a divorce. The couple says, "We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart."

0120_heidi_klum_seal_minilaunch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gregory Hanson

I'm sure he blew a gasket when she dropped the news! I guess the "Seal" broke ;)

wertry

Seel and Heili always seems to be on the tope of the game for the marriage part. Now it can said that nobody cheats on this behalf. Why is that? When they can only be the ones who are suppose to know about marrying the ones who are also loved.

Strokadellic

Understandable. That dude is a D*CK.

suzy

I believe this story about the temper. I recall 2 years ago a story about her talking to photographers and Seal shouting at her, "GET IN THE CAR." I was amazed she put up with that. It seems she doesn't want to put up with it anymore.

Elsa

I can recall her talking about how much more of a guy Seal was then her past relationships too. Basically calling them wimpy and him very macho. ...A macho guy with a temper huh? Theres a new one.
Careful what you wish for Heidi.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Seems like she finally realized a few things that the rest of the world knew a long time ago... that she's super hot and he's a has-been ugly deformed black guy.

teamlindsay

well he's ugly and she's hott so that also plays a factor. he's clearly jealous which is why he's got a temper (and cause he's mad he looks that way). She's so much better than him. Why'd she marry that thing anyway???

The Real JJ

Seal doesn't seem like a person with a bad temper to me, but i can see why he would have one. I'd prolly be mad to if my girl was making more than me. Shes a model, half naked in magazines and shows with men drooling over her. She prolly be picking up the tab when they go out, buying him jewelry, and sending him flowers. HELL NAW!!! She wears the pants in the relationship. I'd would prolly trip every now and then too. But there's prolly more to this story than just temper issues.

Kathy

To the bozo who wrote that mixed marriages never last. This is true because black men are all idiots

livs

Wow I can't believe how racist the comments here are. If he has a bad temper, it must have been hard to come to this decision but it's better for the kids. Good luck getting through these hard times Heidi.

Steinberg

so he really is ugly inside too

Natstar

Have you seen Heidi Klum's ad on tv for hairdo's or something. She keeps saying in the ad "I like pushup". It is so annoying, i give you a pushup in a moment, sounds like she is talking about bras.
Seal is good, the song Kiss from a rose is a classic and his scars are no different to acne scars.

Wash. Hts. Girl

Interesting, reading the story in German from another source (although they do mention TMZ) and they say that he wanted to party too much, and I guess drink, and he would lose control (and his temper)in those types of situations, too. Yuk, she needs a nice quiet life with her adorable kids. Mark my words, she's going to find a slighter older, wealthy and handsome German guy that she will have more in common with, and will live a more balanced life, which will also be better for her children. Vielen Glück Heidi

JJ

THis has been reported BEFORE ; this guy has a BIG temper.
I believe that TMZ caught that too..........
Move on Lady ; you DON'T need him.

Superman

I suspected as much. He looks like a hothead and a control freak. She looked scared to say anything to people when she was out with him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments