Lindsay Lohan

Sued in Nanny Car Crash

1/25/2012 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex
Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a nanny who claims LiLo creamed her in a Maserati.

The accident occurred in September, 2010. TMZ broke the story ... a witness claimed he saw Lindsay run a red light in her sports car in West Hollywood, hitting a nanny who was pushing a stroller across the intersection.

The witness claimed 3 of the 4 wheels on the stroller became airborne. The child wasn't injured but the nanny -- Nubia Del Carmen Preza -- claims she was, and that's why she is suing.

And get this ... the witness told us, "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

0816_crash_footer

Vinsetta

I'm looking forward to the Academy Awards and what parties she will crash.

Grandma Cracker

Delmar, she didn't get played. Someone else is getting the role.

ketjo

I do not care how much money is on the line ....I would NOT drink Donkey Pee or Donkey semen....!!! How gross can you get ...!!!! and I just know Slug is what slug is going to say LOL

Delmar

Lindsay isn't crashing parties. If you see her on the red carpet and talking to the wife of the host of the event, she is welcome there like she was at Weinstein's after party. When she isn't invited and if they want her out, she's out as she was at Marc Jacob's in NYC in September. I think many of these she gets in to as a guest of someones.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I wonder what non-regular poster think when they see the avi's here? A avi that makes zero sense, 'Factoid', 'Boobs', 'Bra's', 'Pail and Buckets', and of course all those Blohan pics. People must think we're a little nutz?

ketjo

Can anybody tell me what my avi is ? look closely or you will miss the referance.....LOL

Red Cloud

Madisyn: 23 minutes ago
Regardless, WHEN or IF it shoots, Blohan will NOT be in it!
Like Like 2 Dislike Like 0
------------

Regardless, WHEN or IF it shoots, Lindsay Lohan is PROBABLY in this movie. She is with Honig. Honig is with Fiore. Lindsay is on the Fiore site. THINK!!!!!!
---
Fiorefilmsllc.com

---
Do haters THINK?????

Ellie G

Delmar I don't believe for one minute that they used her name. If they had done that she would have been screaming about suing them or she would have made a statement similar to Megan's. I think she let them put her name out there for exactly what it was, keeping her name out there. I also think that as soon as all the awards crap is done for the year she will go back home. She is there for exposure (not the tabloid kind), she knows if she disappears she will be forgotten by the industry. As long as she stays halfway sober and coherent I think she can easily slip into those parties with little fuss. Plaster a smile on that bloated face and behave herself and I doubt anyone would try to kick her out.

ketjo

Ellie
did you know that on my computer screen that avi of yours looked for a long time like the back of a human skull
I finely blew it up enough to realize it was a cat....I no my mind is warped .....LOL

Grandma Cracker

The Lifetime producers were not the only ones making statements. Camp Lohan stated that Lindsay would be working extra hard at her community service to clear the slate so she could film this movie. It was stated by Camp Lohan that she would be signing for this role. She just got beat out, plain and simple.

Blood Red Witch

What IS Fu's new avi? I cant tell and all his posts are replies so I cant pull up his page. grrrrrrrrr

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ok, now I'm ILL! I liked it better when I DIDN'T KNOW.

ketjo

Like the Slug I have my bed time and its about that time... and now that I have seen FU little horror show I will have nightmares tonight ....lOl
Have fun folks ...have a good evening....
the answer to my qestion about my avi..
Its a blue eyed dragon !....... patiently waiting for it next victem...LOL....

Blood Red Witch

Without someone telling you, you would never have a clue that is what it is, huh? It looks like it was drawn by Dali when he was on a bad trip.

big bamboo

No wo0nder she bangs the talaban...to enter that you have to be a suicide bomber...72 virgins are now going to be infected...
from the barking noices she makes when she talks..I wonder witch set of lips are making the noices