Lindsay Lohan

Calls BS on Boozing Story --

Threatens to Sue

2/2/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_lohan_x17_exLindsay Lohan says there's NO TRUTH to reports she was boozing at a SAG Awards after party this weekend ... and now, TMZ has learned, she's threatening to SUE the media outlets that published the story in the first place.

A source close to the actress tells TMZ ... Lindsay is already exploring her legal options with her attorneys ... because she feels the false stories are sabotaging her effort to save her career.

Lindsay acknowledges she WAS at the party at the Chateau Marmot hotel in Hollywood Sunday night ... but insists she was sitting with Alan Cumming the whole time and ONLY drank water.

We're told Lindsay's also pissed over reports about a recent gas station makeout session with Dennis Hopper's son Henry (pictured above), where she allegedly purchased Red Bull and vodka.

Sources close to LiLo tell us the actress is adamant the two are just friends ... NEVER MADE OUT ... and the only items she bought were soda, chips, and cigarettes.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Where's my Angel 'N'?

Danielle

Ashley Turner @PinkJulep Close
Hardly recognise Lindsay Lohan in this photo... bit.ly/AqkXHV
1:29 PM - 12 Feb 12 via Style.com · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Andy, if that fvckin skank 'rushes' back here to be 'involved' in Houston's death, I'll throw a 'Lohan' type tantrum!

andyscandy

Dina is going to hold a press conference, saying Lindsay was called back to the morgue..with something of this magnitude Lindsay had to be there...
I am not surprised if dina or lindsay crash the parties and try to steal the spot light...
they cant help it..they have no remorse..or guilt

Nikki

A collect of Lindsays stay in NYC. Notice the people she surrounds herself with.Notice who got her into amFar party. She's out shopping for a outfit to wear last night. Its a cute dress but it needs a BRA! Her tits sag to her stomach

Very important, notice her hands. Last but not least. The pictures from last night are not in order, im sure you will figure out the ones from the end of the night/ wee early morning hours. (her noise is all red and swollen in it, hint hint)

Guess Mr. Chatwal didnt want anything to do with her this week. No pictures of him.

Oh and for the slug RW you say pictures on the daily mail, with her with sunglasses on. Your little cutie pie looks like tired worn out balls in the picture of her in the store

This is Lindsay Lohans facebook page

andyscandy

now she can rush back to LA..and collect the sympathy for her addicts..and try to get a sypathy job..
"I have suffered as well, please help me find a job (so I can do more drugs) It will help my recovery".

Nikki

Forgot to mention Pootie and Lady Viro were at the Playboy Mansion Party last night. Thats gotta kill her..LOL!

ketjo

Wow.......... I didn't know you could put extentions all over the head like that....but she even got them in the top of her head for gods sake..that means that if you took them all out she would look like the doll your daughter has in the toy box.... you know the one which she decided in her three year old mind needed a hair cut..just tuffs of hair sticking out of a bald head.. I don't even think shaving her head bald like poor Brittney did would make it grow back in better ...but thats what she need to do cut it down in a pixie and hope it will grow back and just wear wigs cause hell at this stage thats what she is doing now with all the extentions in......that way she could have a color a day or a color a week ....bye the way either shes got a heavy cold and is rubbing her nose off or she was sniffin before that shopping trip her nostils and area around her nose holes are red as a bet..if you can see it in pictures taken that far away....
Notice that baby sister Ali jumped on the bangs wagon too...must have had to cut hers at the same time Lindsay did to get her to do it.....LOL... enough...Cold tonight gona go cuddle with my blanket in front of the fireplace and read some...later....

Rogue Warrior

Have I ever told you all what I REALLY think about Dilo??????? I can't remember.............

Red Cloud

Very interesting that non-fans have not commented on these photos posted by Nikki. I'm sure I know why. You expected to see a bunch of awful images and instead, she looks great in most. And most are candid and recent!!!! Disappointed??
-----

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hws Vin feelin? Better I hope!

Rogue Warrior

Almost 3000 posts on a two week old story and unlucky130 is nowhere to be seen. He's always good for a Lilo tarot card reading which is always a*s backwards........

What will the H8rs do when Lilo returns to Hollywood and wins an Oscar?????????????????????? The funny thing, is that regardless of when that is, they will still be here.

I gotti roll bl&bs bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping it REAL one post at a time!

GONE GONE GONE

Grandma Cracker

RC, I did not comment because it breaks my heart to see what she looks like now compared to the natural beauty she used to be.

LLsez

Only started posting here a few weeks ago...IS IT NORMAL FOR TMZ TO BLACK OUT STORIES ABOUT BloHo for weeks at a time??

LUDICROUS.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Did YOU people get my apology for 'J' hacking my email? I am sorry, apologies ALL.

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments