« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K and Reggie Bush

TOGETHER in Beverly Hills

2/13/2012 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_kim_k_reggis_bush_ex_2
Kim Kardashian has REUNITED with her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush ... breaking bread with the NFL player at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us ... the two were smiling and laughing during the lunch date ... and played it cool when fans approached them for pictures and autographs.

We're told it seemed just like old times ... before Kim went off and married/divorced that other guy whose name we can't remember.

Sources say the two have been spending A LOT of time together in the past few days ... but it's unclear if it's a full-on reconciliation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
That break-up we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you 'cuz I want you back, hey-hey

I spent the evening with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way of learning so much
I know now that I love you 'cuz I need your touch, hey-hey

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cuz we understood
There's one perfect fit and sugar this one is it
We both are so excited 'cuz we're reunited, hey-hey"

B A R F ! ! !

janet

Must be time for another sex tape, that they didn't leak.

Her Q score a NEGITIVE 53 (compaines use this for personalities or celebrities likability, integrity, honesty, sencerity so fourth to endorse or promoted their products) Kim is way off the charts so bad she's lost deals. Mattel dropped the Kardashian Barbi Dolls. Big loss. They know the public won't buy anything she sells.

PM2901

Reggie is an idiot! WHEN (not "IF") that family chews him up and spits him out, I, for one, will not feel one iota of sympathy for him. The power of the booty! SHE IS A WHORE!! His own mother can't stand her. If he marries her, the pressure of their life being on blast 24/7 will destroy their marriage. In the divorce, Pimpmomager will rake him and his family through the coals and strip him of every dime he's ever made and accuse him of being GAY and ABUSIVE (as she seems to do)! What a waste of a good, HOT, black man. You were warned Reggie. Good luck wife-ing a whore. It never works out. Please don't have a baby with her right off the bat. That's how she'll lock you in.

tori

He's a fool and will regret it!!!

xmart

she's a hooooooooeeeee

al

reggie and fatass good pair

Tracey

Seriously give up the updates on this one. WHO CARES she already had her 15 minutes of fame. Can we pick someone else to discuss. Someone not so predictable.

Vanessa

She is a racist shank who would rather dump u Reggie to marry a nonmotherFKINfactor light skin mix race black guy instead of MARRYING YOUR BLACK @$$ AND giving life to lil chocolaties I'm so sorry for you Reggie BCUZ you are so dumb...after maybe she's in love with you..

nen

yay!

Katz

Better Run fast! Who wants to be with this Ho! I am so tired of seeing her already. I don't watch the show, don't buy the merchandise who is keeping this tramp in $$$!

Sugarfoot

Enough already,,, Kardashians have NO ACTING TALENT WHAT SO EVER.. and who cares about the rest of them anyway... we are so tired of hearing about the Kardashians. What the heck is their claim to fame anyway... ????enough already!

JoeFrancis

This chick loves being the top story and Whitney's death isn't going to stop her so she has to do what a (what's her talent again) has to do to stay relevant. Reggie needs to get himself another sugar mama without baggage.

Brad Jenning

How is she news? Let the KarTRASHians go away already. She's so used up it gives me the creeps.

bruce

Don't do it Reggie!

GOLLY

The only reason there are Kim k stories is because Harvey has a vested interest. Even though a majority of Americans can't stant her, Harvey will keep pushing her on us. He "found" her