Charlie Sheen

'Men' Is a

'Steaming Pile of Ass'

2/15/2012 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215_thm_charlie_sheen_exp
Charlie Sheen still has hard feelings for Warner Bros. -- CLEARLY.

Charlie tells TMZ ... he's delighted the company that fired him has sent him a cease and desist letter, warning him and his new production company not to use photos of himself from "Two and a Half Men" for his new show, "Anger Management."

Here's what Charlie told us:

"I"m thrilled.  It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt.  Perhaps if  Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on THEIR show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of ass."

And we thought revenge was best served cold.

charon

Tried watching one episode of 2-1/2 men with Ashton "Creepy" Kutcher, ugh. Show is lame and not funny. Charlie Sheen made the show. Charlie Sheen was the show. Good luck in anything you do Charles. It will be great!

PokerStar

One day at a time Charlie. I hope Whitney stirred your cobwebs and lit a fire in that genius mind of your brother.

james

I have a feeling Charlie will be the next witney

SusanCoyote

Your career is a steaming pile-o-crap! Doosh!

dclaire

I think he's right the current two and a half men blows. The actors are decent it just isn't very good Ashton doesn't come close to Charlie Sheen.

sandra j

I don't know why Charlie would need to use anything from Two & a Half Men to promote his new show. He has been very successful past shows! That show is his past & he obviously has moved on. I am sure that his new show will be a success w/o Two & a Half Men. I look forward to his future successes. You go Charlie!!!!!!!!1

Lou

Charlie is right. The show is not as funny with Ashton. I think it is more the fault of the writing and not Ashton's acting.

Raejean

Loser. Did someone say he's learned a lesson? They MIGHT be wrong about that...

michele

The Show has become a real bore with Ashton......will never be the same without Charlie....
Sorry....I am not watching it anymore ....

Danielle Perrow

I miss Charlie Sheen on Two and A Half Men. Ashton just doesn't do it for me.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

So you're saying when you sucked up to the "two and a half" powers-that-be at those award shows last year you were just a hypocrite lying through his rotten crack smoker's teeth, Carlos?

Justme

He speaks the truth ... 2 1/2 Men does suck. The writing is horrible and Ashton is juvenile. They may as well pull the plug because there's no saving it now.

Wade

I feel like the show had already run it's course anyway. But let's face it, the Kutcher character (whatever his name is on the show) was a failure from conception.

Leo van Klaveren

Since Charlie left the building, the serie sucks. I loved Two and a half man. Because of the complete team with Charlie.

Leo van Klaveren, The Netherlands

john renn

Charlie..,"Is Paris Hilton's New Fragrance cause for "Wild Abandon?" and "Would you lend your name and image to a New Men's Cologne.., "Charlie?"