« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

Tom Brady Still Loves Me

... in a Bikini

2/20/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Gisele Bundchen
knows ... the best way to get your husband to forgive you for publicly trashing his butterfingery teammates ... is by prancing around in a tiny bikini.

Gisele and Super Bowl XLVI loser Tom Brady were spotted in a beachfront lip-lock/ ass-grab in Central America this weekend ... during a family vacation with their son Benjamin.

As TMZ previously reported, several of Tom's New England Patriots teammates were "disappointed" when Gisele vented after the Super Bowl ... saying, "My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

As you can see from the pics, Tom clearly has the best hands on the team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lilly

IT'S JUST A BAD PHOTO. EVEN SUPERMODELS CAN TAKE AN UGLY PHOTO. Her body is boyish though, but that is what is expected of her to meet the "ideal".

MeMe

Ugly...looks like a walking stick...

Leandro

I love the pic #5. She is really beautiful!!!

Andressa

eitaaaaaaaaaaaaa povinho bb

Andressa

Gisele...belíssimaaaa

Will always LOVE RJ

Watching the vid of her I really noticed what an UGLY OLD broad she is and she has the UGLIEST side profile..what a HUGE witch nose she has

Throwback kid

By reading all these comments I don't think the messages are mean or hateful. I think most of the people are on the same page with this, for years the public has been told how beautiful this woman is and it just isn't true. Her nose is very large and to some she has masculine facial features. I am not a hater, if she can pull in millions for modeling good for her, but she is not beautiful, more like average

hi

She doesn't look good without make up

Jdawg

I just dont see the attraction to Gisele.If you like girls who stick their finger down their throat after dinner I guess she is fine. But I say Brady could do better.

brad

Supermodels don't get much hotter than SI swimsuit model Veronica Varekova in this video:

She's from Czechoslovakia but she knows English really good.

himminy

gisele isn't suitable to be a model for even scuba gear or astronaut space suits. she belongs nowhere near a lingerie advertisement.

dolphin

Why all the hateful remarks about her? She has the facial bone structure that models need and the height. Ever heard of makeup? Most models look plain without it. She's beautiful!

Andressa

adoroooooooooooo

Lilly

Say what you want, but this "huge nosed" "man" has a million dollar face.

brad

This is one of the hottest looking actresses in Hollywood these days ... Kristen Bell.

This is the look on a girl's face that guys LOVE to see ... that "I'm so horny, take to bed now and ravish me" look.

I'm watching Kristen's show "House of Lies" on Showtime just so I can see a little T&A from her every now and then. It's definitely a raunchy show. It's basically about scheming, conniving management consultants who make lots of money and are looking to "get laid" every chance they can get.