Juvenile:

The Arrest Warrant is Bulls**t

... I'm a GREAT Dad

2/24/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_juvenile_getty_2EX

Rapper Juvenile is adamant ... he's a DAMN GOOD father who takes care of his children ... and that's why he was shocked to find out a warrant had been issued for his arrest over unpaid child support.

TMZ just spoke with the "Back That Azz Up" rapper ... who put it bluntly, "This is a bunch of bullsh*t."

As we previously reported, Juvenile is a wanted man in Louisiana for allegedly stiffing his baby mama out of more than $160k in child support for their 13-year-old son.

He explains, "My son stays with me most of the time ... I take care of my son ... I love my son."

We asked how Juv plans to proceed now that he's aware of the legal situation ... to which he replied, "Now that I know, my lawyer is on it ... I'm going to handle it."

i said lesbians...

yeah right-hes a terrible dad, his daughter that he ditched was murdered by his son (that he also ditched) a few years ago and he didnt even attend the funeral. this guy is a piece of garbage.

xXBXWXx

Here we go again!!! F**K Juvenile!!! F**K em all!!!

Carl

If he really is taking care of his kid and spending lots of money on his care then he needs to make certain it is funneled through the proper channels to make sure it counts as child support. Otherwise you end up like this.

Enigma

"White Pride World Wide" - the time is now!

Jay W.

If true his son lives with him, great. Unfortunately... if Louisiana is like California laws re; child support. He may still have to pay if his baby mama makes less or has has no income.

UPYOURS

I don't know the truth of this, but IF he has the kid most of the time, baby mama needs to get a job and pay HIM child support. If he is lying, hope he goes to jail. If you are going to have children, support those children. If you want to screw every woman you see, get a vasectomy since you guys don't seem to know what condom's are for. And you women out there? Same goes.

JayTee

If he is taking care of his children then good for him his offspring need a father.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Yoooo Brutha: Youz a supposed to start paying before the warrant gets issued. That means NO you're not a good dad brahhh// "As we previously reported, Juvenile is a wanted man in Louisiana for allegedly stiffing his baby mama out of more than $160...k in child support for their 13-year-old son.But the rapper tells us, "I was never informed that there was a warrant out for my arrest."" So you need a warrant to tell you you owe a quarter mil in child support you dumb^*&()_+)(*&()(*&????

JEWremy LIN

Black guy and great father in the same sentence... unheard of.... Black guy and unpaid child support yes thats the reason Child support court and lawyers exist

Jennyy

Like I said earlier he will get a lawyer and come up with some ridiculous B**S*** and drag the whole thing out for a few more years

Kari

Maybe he didn't know about a warrant (I doubt that he didn't know), but are we to believe he didn't know he wasn't paying child support?

Bird

Some women forget that it's THEIR financial responsibility to take care of their kids as well. These women have a baby with a guy, and then expect him to pay for everything, even when he's active in his child's life. What's stopping these women from getting a job and helping support their kid? I'm not saying that a man shouldn't help pay for his child, but the woman should be paying money out of her own pocket too.

parlayer

babby mama's got nothing coming, they just HO's!!

Toilethead

Never heard of him.

nyc44th

whaaaa? A hip hop / rap guy possibly doing something wrong and self serving!?!?!?! No way!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments