ANNA FARIS vs. ROSE BYRNE

Who'd You Rather?

2/26/2012 4:43 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0226_rather_oscars
Looking like twinsies, "Scary Movie" queen Anna Faris and "Bridesmaids" babe Rose Byrne both wore severe bangs and shimmery black gowns to the Oscars.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

haskel420

OH NO ANOTHER B.P. OIL SPILL..!!

StevenB

Geeze, if Rose is so emaciated that if she ate a grape she would look pregnant until she puked it back up. Yuck!

Criss

This is one of the few times that I'd like both!

emerald

Rose needs to play Sharon Tate in something before she gets too old. The resemblance is uncanny.

watching

Saw Anna at the grocery store this week-she looked exactly like she does in the pic-minus the dress.She was with a friend and being totally friendly and chatting with the check out gal
no comment on who I'd rather as I'm not into girls-but I'd be friends with Anna...lol

Bob Loblaw

Was Anna Faris not there with Chris Pratt? He was in one of the nominated films (Moneyball).

Eolra

Rose is gorgeous, but would it kill her to smile? In every pic I've seen of her tonight her face looks like a cat's a$$!

Carl

Rose looks like she is anorexic. I'm actually concerned about her!

upyours

Neither! They both look malnourished. Bet both is bone dry done there, so it'll be difficult to copulate.

BB not bb

I think that Rose looks better but it is a cliched look. She reminds me of Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. Maybe she is some kind of Russian spy it seems like. I kind of like when people express themselves intead of conforming to a known style.

imorena

rose. solely off the song she sang in "Get Him to the Greek"-Ring Around My Posey

Penelope

neither

bubblegut

I don't know who that other chick is, but Anna is a fox of the highest variety--beauty, brains, and the most originally sexy comedic slant since the young Goldie Hawn.

Zed

Stop pickin' on Rose, people. She's naturally thin. Be happy she ain't a fluctuating machine like Carnie Wilson. Carnie. That name alone is the name of a meat eating beast. Ugh. Anyway. She's got to be good people keeping a cool head whilst working beside THE Glenn Close. I imagine it is a bit stressful, so she may have dropped a pound or two. She could be falling apart, sitting in a gutter crying with a yappy pomeranian, or stealing stuff in a dept. store while hopped up on 11 different pills, so let's just celebrate her life as it unfolds before us and pray she doesn't go the way of the Dean, Ledger, Lane, or Houston.