Bill Nye the Science Guy

Locked in $57,000 Battle

with Stalker Ex-Girlfriend

2/27/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Nye the Science Guy is dragging his ex-girlfriend back to court
Bill Nye the Science Guy is dragging his ex-girlfriend back to court -- claiming she forced him to rack up $57,000 in attorney's fees by acting like a crazy stalker ... and is now refusing to pay the bill.

According to the docs, it all started back in 2006 after the couple broke up -- Bill claims his ex Blair Tindall stole several expensive items from his house, including his laptop, which she then used to send defamatory emails impersonating him. Bill claims she also poured herbicide on his rose bushes.

TMZ broke the story back in 2007 ... Bill sought out a protective order as a result -- and obtained a 6-year injunction against her a few months later, requiring her to stay 100 yards away from him.

According to the new docs, Tindall violated that order in 2009 -- so he went back to court to enforce it ... and racked up a $57,000 legal bill in the process. The court then ordered Blair to cover the damage.

Bill claims she hasn't forked over a penny since -- so now, he's dragging her back to court to get his money.

Blair tells TMZ ... "Bill Nye was the love of my life. I'm surprised he has taken this action against me.  I have no funds to pay him, and he is a very wealthy man, so I'm not sure where this is coming from."

meowmeow

Still f'n love Bill Nye.

Professor Nes

Bill Nye the Science Guy stay out of Margo Hudson the host of Destination Love Life's Mind you to TMZ j/k tune in www.LATalkLive.com

NyeSty

Sorry, but this story is flawed. He took advantage of her. Apparently, her credit was better than his, so he used her to get his house in California, during a whirlwind courtship in which he proposed. She planted those roses. After the 'surprise' wedding, when she tried to move in to 'their' house, he told her the wedding was FAKE, not legal, and he wanted nothing more to do with her. HE is the one taking great strides to keep her in his life, even if legally, by constantly coming up with whiny crap to 'take her back to court' for. How the hell does a protection order cost $57,000???? Something fishy there, Billyboy...

fred

**** him. He married her under false pretenses and then kicked her out of her own house. $57K is what he should have to pay her in damages for fraud and emotional distress. Go back to making green slime out of palmolive and baking soda or whatever "science" it is you do. Honestly why do people take science advice from a former comedian?

Tom

just to let you know Blair certainly is not a stalker. she is best friends with my x-wife and I know the whole story. If anyone is unstable it is Nye. He is one weird person. you want to hear more. When they were dating he came out with blair to phx so the X could meet him and he was hitting on her..the X that is. My kids were 9 and 10 then and thought meeting him was going to be a honor. He even was weird with them.

anon

"Just wanted to update you on the results of the spell you cast for me. It seems to be working. I will know more in a couple more weeks, but things are definitely moving. Keeping my hopes up on you dr.gboco.... gbocotemple@yahoo.com

NyeSty

Sorry, but all this falls back on himself. She had a better credit rating, so he romanced her heavily. SHE planted those roses. He had her sign on to the house with him, surprise wedding, and then, oops, the wedding wasn't real, not legal, you can't move in, I don't love you, I want nothing to do with you...that could make anyone a little crazy! But, he makes accusations against her that aren't true, but since he has more 'star power' than she does, he gets listened to. He's had her allegedly driving by when she was in Texas or wherever she's from, with her sick grandmother! HE is the one that can't let go, and keeps pulling her back, by leveling more accusations against her. He's been a cold, heartless SOB throughout this whole thing, after allegedly being so in love with her...I feel for her, esp. since I know people who have had the displeasure of working with him!

NyeSty

By the way, 100 yards equals 300 feet...he flips if she's in the same ZIP CODE! He doesn't want her to be able to drive anywhere near him, even blocks away! Seriously, he is a lunatic about it! Seeing her wherever he goes...even to his stupid swing dancing classes...

Markus Allen

I have some better advice - take a look at this quick video:

The 4th Horsemen

women dont wanna pay, they wanna be paid. pay up bitch

Austin

typical crazy woman comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3