Michael Jackson's Kid

They FAKED My Dad's Voice

on 'Michael' Album

2/29/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_paris_micheal_album_getty_ex
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2010 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Dose Of Reality

HumanNature: 15 hours ago

SAME BS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, that's what you post, the same B.S.

If, however that was a reply to my post, I'll decipher your reply as well as my comment.

First off, notice I actually didn't say anything bad about Paris or the other kids or how they looked. In fact, I never said anything bad about them ever. I did however imply that they were not created by means of normal adult heterosexual intercourse. Is that really so far fetched? As far as M.J. biological contribution process, I left that to your own mind to corrupt.

The real haters are MJ's rabid fans.

Jorge Blanco

Come on!! This is 100% true!!! Here is a photo that I found on internet and prooves that Paris is not lying. Check it, please.
Jason Malachi himself has confessed this a couple of months later since Michael album release.
Thanks for reading this!! :)

HumanNature

Dose Of Reality:

IF, I AM GOING TO COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE POST, I USUALLY WILL COPY & PASTE THEIR NAME!!!

AS USUAL, THE SAME BS!!!

LET MJ R.I.P.!!!

Dose Of Reality

HumanNature: 3 hours ago

Dose Of Reality:
AS USUAL, THE SAME BS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good just keep posting that same line
"THE SAME BS"
because that is the best you can offer. You never contribute anything new or of any value and it keeps your lack of writing ability in check.

What I Think

Wacko Jacko sang to her all the time? Talk about child abuse.

HumanNature

Dose Of Reality:

MY PREVIOUS POST WAS NOT ABOUT "YOU"!!!

MAYBE, YOU SHOULD HAVE CHANGED YOUR NAME TO "SIMPLE"!!!

Dose Of Reality

"Simple" already belongs to you. It is nicer than calling you retarded don't you think?

If anyone wants to see how "simple" you actually are, they can click on your profile and read a bunch of your posts in a row.

Your third grade education wasted 16 years of valuable teachers' time and government money but I guess your mother was just happy to get you out of the house so at least she could hose out your cage.

Eva

I actually love the whole "MICHAEL" album. Glad people are still talking about it. Maybe now they will start listening to it.

Missy

wow trolls/tmz trolls are still here?! Grow up and move on.

Pegasus

Poetry Slam

A Place in Your Heart Radio

Sunday, March 11

3pm Pacific time, 5pm Central, 6pm Eastern

Meet the Poets
There's A Place in Your Heart

I'll Meet you There.
A Place in Your Heart Radio
Rev. Catherine Gross will host 3 poets who are original contributors to the "Words and Violence" Program at Voices Education Project. The project is dedicated to Lady Diana Spencer and Michael Josepth Jackson, two of the world's most prolific humanitarians of the twentieth century.

Rev. B. Kaufmann is the founder of "Words and Violence" that has grown to more than 300 pages of resource materials that educate about the power of words and how they are used for harming or healing.

The focus of the project is bullying- from the schoolyard to the front pages of the tabloids. Diana and Michael were global treasures for their humanitarianism and contributions to make the world a better place.

Both were bullied and dismembered on the front pages of trash newspapers by junk journalists for all the world to see. The tabloid press created a climate where greed and commerce is placed above human dignity. Diana was
killed while being chased by paparazzi trying to get "the money shot" for the next day's front page.

Alicia Keys'poem "Prisoner of Words" was just added to the newly released second edition of the "Words and Violence" program-- to provide education and alternatives in its mission-- to 'create a more humane narrative on the planet.'

Pegasus

EXCLUSIVE - Michael Jackson endorsed, in 2003, to build the Michael J. Jackson Performing Arts & Culture Center with Mayor of Gary, Indiana, USA, on June 11, 2003

Luz

@Pegasus
That is very old news. I think there was an inaugurational ceremony in Gary, IN for the opening of that center.

Dr.Conrad Murray

Yes,I'm in jail but I stopped the worlds worst child molester so,yes it WAS worth it.

Regards
Dr.Robert Conrad Murray.

gayforliztaylor

jacko kids knew that jacko was pathetically disintegrating physically and mentally, but since he was the only one in their disturbed life, deceit and negligence of greed and family destruction meant nothing to them. the family played the victims so much that it was ok for them to ignore the pain caused by themselves, their kids and strangers' kids.

gayforliztaylor

she's fake as her "dearest, best daddy". it's the jackson tradition to be fake and paranoid and media-whoring. death of a fellow intellectual-challenged jackson member never stops this pathological personality disorder.