Jennifer Lopez

I Can Pull a Jolie Too!

3/2/2012 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0302_lopez_jolie
Jumping on the Angelina leg Internet meme trend, Jennifer Lopez did a little Jolieing and flashed her gorgeous right leg backstage at  an "American Idol" party in L.A. on Thursday.

An Oscar presenter can't live on alleged nip slips alone.

Petrushka

She knows how to pose for a pic since long time ago. Should be Angelina did a bad Jennifer lopez leg flashing.

NoBozo

Sorry, J-Ho is just trashy, Angelina is a classy woman.

WhyNot

So here's how I see the dare going down. George says, I bet Angie can't get up on stage make headlines or start a trend." Brad says, "All Angie has to do is step outside to make headlines, and everything she does starts a trend." So, Angelina gets up on stage, pulls the leg stunt, and yup, everyone is either doing it, or talking about it. It's in all the big mags and I am laughing my a$$ off that all these websites bought into it. Way to go Angelina! Keep up the good work.

MasktRacer

Why does TMZ do so many articles on this has been??? Failed movie career and she can't sellout concerts anymore. She still has a diva attitude without the star power to back it up anymore.

KeepinItReal

Can I gets me sum biscuits wit dem CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS? 1st thought when JLO does that leg pose is a bucket of KFC! Thunder thighs and skinny calves! LOL She has to wear super high heels and pose with that same leg out so no one notices her short calves and fat thighs. The best legs in the biz are the tall women like Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz or even Gwenyth Paltrow.

Silverado Mom

Cute facial expression, short dress, but the hand isn't on the hip and her weight isn't bearing on one side like the original Jolie idiocy.

AV

Jlo, better start looking for another job, your boss News Corp, President Chase Carey, wants to clear house and start fresh with new judges next season, read link http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/news-corp-exec-prods-american-idol-to-generate-fresh-energy

Strokadellic

Disgusting.

RealityBites

Act your age woman geez

vld

Jennifer definitely upstaged Jolie. Jennifer has very pretty legs compared to Jolie's cadaver legs. Thumbs up to JLow.

DaMan

Yes Lord. You have truly blessed me.

SouthernGal820

Much nicer legs than Jolie's!!! JLo looks so healthy whereas Jolie looks emaciated.

Knowitall

I worry about angie. Who cares about her leg...she does not look healthy. JLo does

Cricket

Too bad she cannot pull a Bob Barker and RETIRE from the limelight.

dee

Very pretty! I hope she finds true lasting love!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments