Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

Yanell

Some peoples comments really tell me a lot about the retards that are wishing death on a innocent baby! so what if you don't like her, everyone agreeing with this tool bag should have been miscarried!! Everyone commenting nothing but BS is an uneducated, in-moralized and clearly mentally incapacitated Oaf! Only a jealous hater would wish something so inhuman to happen to someone just because she's famous and you're NOT!!! And as for freedom of speech **** YOU!!

jr.d

Karma will have a field day with him.

SpitBall

I'm embarrassed to give this story even one ounce of life, but they are both miscarriages that made it. My Lord, what will people buy into next.

Blair

As much as this sounds mean but she is such a party girl. She does drugs, drinks and parties. Even after finding out she is pregnant, she is still doing it. It's not fair for her baby. She shouldn't have a baby if she isn't going to be responsible.

Kevin

I just don't understand why Americans idolize uneducated, trashy, ignorant people like this girl. The real heros of this country are men and women who have unselfishly served this country in the military. We vets are treated like crap by civilian Americans. This is disgusting!

Karmagal

This freak is just a loser. He only WISHES he was as famous as Snooks.. NO ONE gives a sh it about this tool bag but to wish death upon a baby.. WOW. Karma is a BIT CH.

ELLAYALLDAY

She should definitely give the baby up for adoption, but it's not the baby's fault, I just hope it doesn't come out a mongoloid, because she sure is one.

Valdemar

not ONE comment about this wussy's WAXED EYEBROWS? How fem can you get?

Mizz_Massacre

Icannot stan anyone or anything to do with jersey shore. usually I skip these stories but I saw this and could not believe how truly digusting and immature this guy is. these people involved with this show are unbeleavable anfd horrificly crude. There is no reason ever to say that about an unborn child. like another commener said How will this child feel about itself if it ever found this article??? That poor baby.

Aaron

this blog post that I wrote.

"Open Letter To Snooki's Unborn Child".

Kay

Wow, What an idiot... It's called a ''paternity'' test!

Cortney

I agree she is definately not ready to be a mom in any way but i would never wish for someone to have a misscarriage that is not cool but as far as she goes we all know her baby will be just as bad as her if not worse because she in her mind feels the way she is is ok well i am just hoping it is a boy and thanking the good lord i have 3 healthy little boys

harry

to all that agrees with this loser i hope they have a miss carerage

Whatever

I hope she finds a nice family to adopt it... Brad and Angelina, anyone?

Rakeem

Im glad Nicole Snooki having better times in life She engaged thats good.