« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

I'm NOT Gonna Be

on 'The Bachelor'

3/6/2012 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306_tim_tebow_BN_01
Sorry shameless fame-whorish ladies ... Tim Tebow will not be the next rich stud hunting for love on "The Bachelor."

Tim just set the record straight on Twitter ... saying, "Haha rumors can be crazy! Even though I've watched the show before, I'm definitely not gonna be on the Bachelor. #JessePalmer."

But the most shocking part -- TMZ has learned who's to blame for the rumor ... and it's "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison. Though he swears it wasn't intentional.

Chris just called in to TMZ Live to explain himself ... check it out below.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Majestik

Ya, as if. He's too set in his religion which is good for him. Everyone has their own way of keeping the faith. I'm so sick and tired of these Bachelor and Bachelorette shows. I'm glad I watch neither because the whole thing is nothing but a scripted farce. Please, I just read on Yahoo that the "LAST" bachelor is out carousing with other women and the last show hasn't even aired. Has there EVER been a happy ending to ANY of those shows?

Redskin_Chick

smh @ all the Tim Tebow haters, I'm guessing yall are jealous that he could get any girl he wants, but he's waiting for marriage, and because of that some of yall call him gay. Some of yall are douchebags.

Dayna

I'm glad Tim isn't doing that show. The ladies( cough cough)on that show are just in it to get laid and get famous. Tim has more class in his little finger than most people. He has good morals, too bad more people don't. Instead of having 6 kids with 6 different baby mama's and not paying child support for any of them. GOOD FOR YOU TIM!!

en Todo Momento!!

ya, they don't have an rainbow edition yet...

justagirl

Hell yeah! I would accept that rose and jump him in the fantasy suite LOL!

justagirl

Hey Chris, why don't you try to get Kris Humphries to do the show. I hear he's single. You can find 25 women who have big butts. I'd totally watch.

Shasmith

Good for Tim. That is nothing but a pimp show in disguise. Stay away from it Tim.

Andy

maria

For sure I know ,he is smart! he won't be in that show I don't know why the tabloids play games with us ,do they think we are so gullible?

Metta Worldhate

What if they let you pick from a pool of dudes? Would you do it then, bro? God bless.

VladZu

Who gives a **** about this tebow guy? Also, tebowing sound like its a kinky sex act

UPYOURS

Why do people believe these stupid rumors? Look at how this guy leads his life, do you REALLY think he would be so tacky? If anyone believed this crap, they are real stupid.

DiatribesAndOvations

Give us a break! http://wp.me/p1se8R-21m This guy is in the news more than a Kardashian!

PopTart

I thought he came out of the closet last week?

Missy

Wow some of you are so jealous of Tim! It's very nice to see a celeb stand up for the good Lord and not be ashamed! Also Tim is a gentleman not a famewhore who is out to "bang" anything in a skirt. I'm really happy he has his morals,and keeping his head straight! When the time is right God will send him a wonderful woman who is just right for him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2