Hulk Hogan

I Have NO IDEA Who

My Sex Tape Partner Is

3/7/2012 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_5vyqw9xa_0_ngx7szlx
Hulk Hogan
just can't seem to identify his female co-star in the sex tape that just surfaced -- telling TMZ, he banged so many chicks after he left his ex-wife ... the woman could be one of MANY possible conquests.

Hulk called in to TMZ Live moments ago ... claiming he went on a 4-month alcohol-fueled lady-screwing bender between the time when he left his ex-wife Linda ... and met his current wife Jennifer.

Hulk tells us, "During that time, I don't even remember people's names, much less girls."

Hulk says he hasn't had sex with another woman since meeting Jennifer 5 years ago -- so the tape has to be at least 5 years old.

Hulk still has no idea who's selling the tape or how that person acquired it -- but Hulk's lawyer says, "If anyone goes forward with this thing, we're gonna find 'em and we're gonna prosecute."

RaineeDrops

Walk around pulling your tummy into your spine (tightening the muscles) will tighten the abs, just walk around all day like that. Do pilates and yoga, anything from the core and you will have a strong core and beautiful abs and a toned tummy.

Jillian

Give it up dude. You're too old and your need to change your look. Lose the dew rag and the outdated moustache. You need a complete make-over.

elin

WHAT A PIECE OF ****! YOU GO BALD MAN, YOU GO! AND WE SHOULD RESPECT THIS GUY WHY????

lalaa

I'm pretty sure it's Brooke in the video.

maria

Ugh ...that old man ,hope he didn't catch STD's or even AIDS ,disgusting ..

maria

How sad! what a great example for his kids....his daughter behave better than him or her mother! I feel sorry for the daughter with parents like that how embarrasing!

Cole

This is sick! It's vintage, tawdry TNA. You'd never see someone like the Miz get into a situation like this, ladies and gentlemen.

Esther

Ew. How could anyone actually want to sleep with him and that mustache? Also.....just......ew.

om

So many partners he doesn't remember their names? God bless you, Hulk, that's awesome.

Cricket

Gross. Period.

tellmeaboutit

That is one of the many things I don't want to see...ever. He must be trying to sell another crappy reality show. Ugh.

Metta Worldhate

Good work, brother.

Shannon

So he don't know who he screw? Man I am shock he doesn't have a STD

LisaT

He does not remember his sex partner. In this day and age of HIV that is not only dangerous but very stupid. To be honest with you that is nothing to brag about.

billybob

"I don't even remember people's names, much less girls." O.K. but maybe he can remember HIS name? It is obvious to me, that these two romantic love birdies where Hulk & Brutus in love. I mean, if this is the way they do it, fine!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments