Jamie Foxx

I Can Dance Like MJ

... In My Underwear [Video]

3/9/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_10k05sfb_0_nvlttonj
Jamie Foxx does an AMAZING Michael Jackson impression ... in his underwear ... and TMZ has unearthed the unbelievable footage to prove it.

The video was shot at an after-party at Jamie's mansion in L.A. ... roughly ten years ago ... right around the time he was blowin' up for his role in "Ali."

Foxx -- sporting nothing but a pair of red briefs, white sneakers and a baseball hat -- gets downright funky in front of a group of friends while Prince's "I Wanna Be Your Lover" plays in the background.

We're told everyone had a blast that night ... and Foxx continued to dance his ass off even after the camera shut down.

Just one question -- Briefs? Really?

Adv14

Ummmm he wasn't in Ali.......

sheree

sexy ****

emanon

Um...TMZ....That is a Prince song on That Jamie Foxx is dancing to....He is still cute.

Dose Of Reality

No one should care if he is any degree of gay, as long as no kids are involved. His performance was better than anything MJ had done in 25 years. Even Weird Al consistently does a better Michael Jackson than MJ himself did for decades.

Kabala

That's thoroughly embarrassing on so many levels.

hotbitch

Those underwear are the worst!

Mikey

I miss black chicks doing neck rolls and shaking there butts real fast. What happened, why'd they stop? That use to be so funny!

superbadnerves1

He is so funny great actor and go figure I like the briefs on him

Snerkles

"Please, Sir, May I have some more?"

kim

@mikey... black girls dont butt shake and eye roll anymore because the white girls copied and took it over... Jamie in his undies.. where the white girls at.. oh i see one standing there looking!

kim

@mikey.. they stopped shaking butts and eye rolling because white girls took it and copied,, Jamie in his underwear.. bet its some white women near by! bet!!

squeakermama

Reminds me of my seven year old son. And I had that same wall paper on my foyer wall.

KicksandGiggles

Yep, straight up gay mess... This would have been just fine on a intimate date but at a party in front of friends in your underwear?? What straight guy wants to see his straight buddy at a party with women (I presume) dancing in HIS underwear??

The closet knob is shaking!!! The door is creeking!!!

Sassy

TMZ, the briefs are what make this funny as hell!

He surely entertained his guests well. How did this pop up after a decade?