Aubrey O'Day

Dog Anuses Ignite

Health Dept. Investigation

3/12/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_myrwczij_0_gcbanwp9
Aubrey O'Day's decision to let her dogs rub their butts all over the table at a popular L.A. eatery last week has triggered a Health Dept. investigation ... TMZ has learned ... because, quite frankly, it's disgusting.

TMZ broke the story ... the "Celebrity Apprentice" star let her puppies wag their naked asses all over her table at Toast for several minutes ... before finally putting the poochies on the ground.

Gross.

Now, a rep for the L.A. Public Health Dept. tells TMZ ... a health inspector has visited the restaurant to remind employees about pet guidelines ... specifically the one that reads, "Pets shall not be allowed on chairs, seats, benches and tables."

The rep adds, "The Health Dept would like people to enjoy eating with their pets ... but we also want people to be respectful to other people."

We're told the staff was quite receptive to the official ... and no citations or warnings were issued.

A rep for Toast tells us the restaurant will be "extremely vigilant" about future potential anal infractions.

Chris

Dog's anus probably cleaner than hers.

Nostradamus

Can't stand these purse puppets.
Get a real dog.

PatinNJ

"The Health Dept would like people to enjoy eating with their pets..."

Why?

static

I'd bet that dog's ass is cleaner than the towel they used to wipe the table with, You NEVER EVER let your silverware touch the table in a reataurant.

Janice

try worming them

MyOpinionOnly

That chick is just plain disgusting. She is probably one of those who allows her dogs to lick in her mouth tooo... *shudder*. A dog should not be allowed in a restaurant unless its a guide dog. And even then those dogs have more class than that. I hate the fact that just because someone "thinks" they are famous that they can break the rules and get away with it. I hope she's humiliated (just for dying her dogs' fur she should be but I digress) and I also hope every restaurant in her area posts pics of her and her dogs with a "do not let this person in our restaurant" sign! Lol!!! Aubrey who again?

oclaw714

That's great if you LOVE dogs and cats. Just remember NOT everyone feels the same.

I'm sick of seeing girls carry around that "so-yesterday Paris Hilton dog in LV bag". Everyone gots these little dogs in carry bags. Let the dam dog walk for goodness sake!

I was at Nordstroms the other day and two of these mice dog was running around inside. They were licking them in both areas before the owners gave them kisses on the mouth.

bagladey

Yep, I called this one.

randi

That is disgusting. How ignorant. I have a few dogs myself but they stay home when I go to restaurants. I don't get this show off mentality. Guess it backfired this time

mark

all her faults considered, i'd still like to give her a-hole a tongue enema. tila tequila's corn wagon too. not kardashian's though. her chocolate spider no doubt reeks so intensely, her BMs peel the paint off her bathroom walls!

Kabala

I don't like her.

PPC

I would rather have her dogs naked sitting on the table than her fully clothed. She is such a ho that I don't want to know what would come out of her nether region. She is an idiot, wannabe f-lister poser.

user007

My silverware never touches the table and any food that should some how touch the table I don't eat. Also I don't like to put my mouth on the cups, I get a straw.

Menu's are also dirty. Those are never washed.

PPC

RaineeDrops

That is very gross. The hair, and who knows if they have "worms or parasites". Humans do not sit their naked butts on tables for fecal whatever to be smeared around, why would you let any animals butt sit on a table you eat from?

Why would any restaurant allow that? I'd never want to eat at a place that allowed animals to sit their butts on the table I eat from.

Gross.