Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Steve

Donnie, is there where your dad, Chump gets his hair piece?

tifosi44

Looks like a good hunt to me. DT shouldn't worry about the screaming, bleeding heart libs. The villagers got the meat, and animals are NOT on any protected list. Good shooting!

cindy

But still, You don't have to kill an ELEPHANT !!! Why don't you use your ton of money you got and buy the villages some food. A$s !!!

Cricket

I am still disgusted by this. But, thank you Donald Jr., for assuring us that the meat wasn't wasted. Strangely, I feel better knowing the villagers got a decent meal. At least now it doesn't appear, at least to me, that these are just 2 rich, spoiled people acting out. FYI- the royal family of Britian takes these holidays frequently, and they get little backlash. Chelsy Davy's (Harry's girl) father or uncle owns such a wild game reserve.

Laurin

Like most hunters, I can only guess this guy likes to carry a big gun, and probably drives a sports car, for other more personal reasons. What kind of person must you be to get your kicks from killing an innocent being. COWARD.

jacksonfive210

it's funny people are calling them barbaric for killing then they say they wish they would die or they would kill them. You people keep talking about it's ok to hunt for food in the usa most people who hunt deer,quail, and other animals dont really need them for food most people who hunt have enough money for food, they hunt for enjoyment and they tase great too. So I guess everyone whos ever killed a animal or insect should die by most of your guys standards.

bittybaby

Lots of places in africa where the animals are literally fenced in and rich bastards pay a fee to go on property to kill the animals who have no way to escape. Wonder if this type of venue is where junior was actually hunting. I seriously don't believe he fed the game to local villagers give me a ****ing break. what a loser

OBAMA CLAUS

Gawd i hate them now.

Sonja

So the villagers are so thankful to have you an American come to Africa and kill local animals just so THEY can eat? Yeah right.. you 'bought' the right to kill and try to make it seem like a good thing by saying you donated the 'much needed' meat. Believe it or not Africans have guns and hunt for themselves if needed. You lined some slugs pockets and while he got rich you got your rocks off killing something beautiful and then had the nerve to further feed your ego by saying it was for the good of poor villagers. You still have a tiny ****!!

Chrama

Actually... Both the African and Asian Elephants are on the endangered list. As is the Lesser Kudu. oh gee, so is the Banded Palm Civet, Golden Palm Civet, Hose's Palm Civet, Large Indian Civet, ***Large-spotted Civet***, Malagasy Civet, Otter Civet, and Owston's Banded Palm Civet.

I am a hunter and I eat my kills. I am ok if the local indigenous people killed these animals to survive, but not some rich kid who wanted trophies.

Kari

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!

Mumra the Ever Living

First, someone should have taught Trump that there's endangered and dwindling. Second a that water buffalo he's so proud of. The people probably would have been much happier if they got it as a beast of burden and killing it would have been the equivalent of finding a cow grazing and shooting it. What a puzzy, just like his old man.

OBAMA CLAUS

So this is how our money is being spent ? Boycott the sponsers of Apprentice, all Trump casinos and the rest. Let's get out our consumer guns and fire them, totally.

Andrew

Want to show what a great hunter you are, then go hunting with just a knife, no killing from a distance, go one on one with the animal.

Judy

If he wanted to feed those villagers, he could as well bring them some other food supplies! If he really cared about those villagers...Why did he pose smiling near a dead animal who was not meant for human consumption!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments