Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

benice

What an As&h*le. Elephants travel in extended families. So that tail he is holding is effecting a entire herd. Mf8ckr. This makes me furious. There is no way in h*ll this was done for any other reason than to fulfill a very small minded,arrogant idiot's sense of entitlement. Karma will knock you flat -- am 100% sure of it.

Pia

That sickening. No more watching Celebrity Apprentice for me.

Jon

Let's hunt these Ass holes and see how they would like it, bastards

LuvLeeRita

Hunting for sport is barbaric and cruel, hunting for food is a different story.

Mayu

I hate PETA... let me get that straight. I don't support anyone who supports PETA. they've destroyed the animal rights movement by leaning away from reasonable to the side of whacko. that being said... Hunting is a necessity... we hunt deer because when the herd is too large they starve, they cause accidents and people get hurt, they get hurt, disease like CWD spreads... it's necessary. Plus the meat can be used as food. even the antlers can be used as dog treats. I can even see wolf hunting. Where I live, wolf numbers are on the rise as are deaths of cattle, attacks on pets, and risk to small children. The numbers need to be kept in check, and unfortunately that sometimes means lowering the number of wolves. There is no necessary reason to hunt elephants. Their numbers are not high enough to need to be controlled. This is all about sport and there's nothing cool or fun about that.

Ghost

I dont hunt, i dont mind hunters...but i dont get grabbing "trophies". Hunting should be allowed ONLY if the hunter uses the meat and not just hunting "for the kill".

Ishcabibble

May these two s***bags (the sons) encounter the same demise as they inflicted upon these majestic creatures.
I would love to see a picture of a native holding a knife in one hand and donald junior's p e n i s in the other...

Mayu

So, shortening my above statement... hunting to reduce dangers, for food, and to reduce risk of animals starving due to sheer numbers... okay. hunting animals of which there are not exactly a lot of left... that's poaching and that is illegal. I will no longer watch celebrity apprentice.

Me

Ohhh, that's f'd up !! Especially when Elephants numbers are at a record low, and when everyone else on the planet, except for poachers are doing everything in their power to protect them !

And as far as killing a "Civit".. their as big as a standard, stray ally cat. No prize there, which makes them doubley ignorant morans !!

We all now this is not going to go away for quite a while !

Lets hope the WWF doesnt let this go without reprocussions !
Maybe a nice donation from Trump and his sons is in order !

F'd up on all levels !!

Sonja

Pompas as/sholes! Aren't civet cats endangered? It's one thing if you need the food.. to pay big bucks just to have the bragging rights to say you killed an animal is nothing but cowardly. Want to brag?.. go kill the crocodile or elephant with a knife. They must have tiny ****s.

susan

A vulgar picture of a vulgar man born into a vulgar family.
TMZ you should not have posted this picture without warnings!

Carl

I guess his unit is so small that he needs to do this to feel like a man.

JoeFrancis

He's defending himself on twitter right, go let him know what you think. Maybe boycott apprentice which i have since the birth certificate/presidential run that was done only to get ratings for their show.

RP

Obvioulsy these two lackys are trying to show big daddy they too have the power. Nothing but a couple of *****s. Try killing it with your bare hands, then show us what big men you are. Idiots

LMG

Big brave daddy's boy. What a sicko, and nothing to be proud of. You reap what you sow! Beward daddy's boy, the animals will come to get you in the end!