« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-NY Giants Star

RIPS Jeremy Shockey --

He's a TERRIBLE Person!!

3/15/2012 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314_amani_jeremy_BN_01

NFL bad ass Jeremy Shockey is a horrible teammate and an even worse person ... this according to a guy who would know ... former NY Giants wide receiver Amani Toomer.

Toomer -- who played with Shockey for 6 years in NY -- CRUSHED the tight end on his Twitter page this morning ... after Jeremy said he'd be open to returning to the Giants.

As our friends at ProFootballTalk.com pointed out ... Shockey left the Giants on really bad terms in 2008 ... insisting he would NEVER play for the team again.

Now, Toomer wants to make sure Shockey's kept to his word ... tweeting, "No!! Shockey ‘I will never play4 you again!’ he yelled at jerry Reese in 08. Let him keep his word. Bad teammate, worse person."

It's unclear why Toomer has so much anger towards his former teammate.

Shockey -- who played for the Carolina Panthers last season -- has yet to respond.

update_bar

10:00 AM PST -- Well, Shockey responded ... tweeting, "Yes remember when [Toomer's] ex divorced him and he urinated on a her cloths [sic] I guess he’s the good person.”

Shockey is referring to Amani's divorce ... when back in 2007, Toomer's ex-wife alleged he once peed on her clothes.

A few minutes later, Shockey continued, "Go get a bucket of rocks and start throwing them at your glass house."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Elsa

...Now thats a comeback.

JoeyBing

Jeremy Shockey - Typical Miami a**hole with a false sense of entitlement.

Tac

If you celebrity stalking fairies knew anything about sports you would know why these 2 hate each other.

PJ

both players = irrelevant

broncosgodess

♥ Shockey!

chzbrgrmachne

I feel like this is the second or third season of some show I've never seen. Who are these people?

Lucy Mouse Head

Team Toomer.

Justin

bringing up his personally life proves he's a douche bag.

ladidaaa

I LOVE me some Shockey. I wish with all of my heart that he were still here in NOLA! The Saints just don't seem right without him! WE LOVE YOU SHOCKEY!!!

Tony the Giant

A Shockey, my Giants don't want you no way. They play to win. We don't care nothing about your tirades. My G-Men are winners. You know what I'm saying?

marc

Shockey saved fellow tight end Ben Hartsock from choking during a meal at Panthers training camp last year.........Seems like that ought count for something. Just saying...and I hope Panthers can re-sign him

bob fellar

I live in the same building with Shickey in charlotte and that guy is crazy. The morning after the teams loss as like 11 am in drove through the parking garage at like 55 mph stumbled into the elevator smelling of liquor and talking about banging chick in new orleans the night before

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2