Bobbi Kristina

I'm Not Committing Incest!

3/15/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina is not fazed
Whitney Houston
's daughter Bobbi Kristina isn't fazed by her granny's accusations she's committing incest by hooking up with her "adopted" brother -- telling friends, she's gonna do what she wants ... no matter what.

Sources close to BK tell TMZ, the 19-year-old finally 'fessed up to her close buddies ... she and 22-year-old Nick Gordon are dating -- ten years after Whitney unofficially adopted the boy because he was having problems at home.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi's grandma Cissy Houston saw the video we posted -- showing Bobbi and Nick holding hands and kissing on a lunch run in Atlanta this week -- and told a close friend, "What [Bobbi and Nick] are doing is incestuous."

But Bobbi couldn't care less -- telling friends ... she doesn't give a damn about what Cissy thinks about her controversial relationship ... and because Nick's not her blood brother, she definitely doesn't consider it incest.

As one source put it -- Bobbi "can't please everyone, so she is going to please herself by doing what she wants to do for once."

As for the maybe engagement ring Bobbi was wearing -- we're told she's been mum on what it means ... but cryptically told friends, she and Nick ARE planning a trip to Vegas in the near future.

0315_bobbi_kristina_pda_footer

Raejean

Oh, goodie-she's gotten hooked up with her own no-good, opportunistic boy toy already!!!

Tony the Giant

She is ugly. Hiding behind all that over shadowing mascara. She probably put a whole bottle of it on. To hide them squinchy looking retarded eyes. Ever seen her without mascara? That's just what she looks like too.

Carl

She really ought to say "I'm every woman, It's my prerogative!"

robert troy taylor

bobbie k she does not listen to nobody. and family is not first in her life as she wants people to beleave i tried to contact your mother so i can help my cousin and bk told me to leave her alone to stop texting then told me i was not related to her and if i was it was only a little but i did get in contact whith my cousin whitney and she did not help never told her mother and her mom wanted us to meet this summer you think she will honor it who know i dont think so she will find out im not the person to beat around the bush when it come to my family i will see her and mr nick gordon soon enough

Mizzy

I yi yiiii...

Steinberg

Her step brother is clearly in it for the money.

Chris

Not blood and not even really adopted, so it isn't incest. How is that so hard to understand??

Symone

I think that Nick guy is after Bobbi Kristina's money. It's just too much of a coincidence that it's annouced she'll be inheriting all this money from her mother and now she's engaged. I hope her life doesn't end up spiraling out of control because of a guy like what happened to her mother. That would just be too sad.

thatpachick

Freedom of the press is nothing but legal stalking. Leave the girl alone! And all the negative comments are so unnecessary. 1. if he's only after her money, well he joined a huge club. Women & men have been doing this for years. So its nothing new, and not news. 2. They are not siblings in any way, blood or adopted. 3.it was bound to happen anyway. 2 teens in the same house, the opposite sex, and knowing in their heart they're not really related..c'mon. Not shocking at all. And last but not least: why is this americas business anyway?!? Theres no way I would ever want cameras following me around, digging into my personal life. And im sure that everyone who left a comment wouldn't like it either. We all have skeletons, so why judge. The media is just waiting for this girl to have a breakdown..or even worse, they're gonna cause it!

AlwaysOnTimeB

I have no doubt that they are doing the deed, but I think the PDAs are more about grabbing headlines, and staying in the spotlight for BK. When Whitney died, she not only lost her mother, but all the publicity that came with being with Whitney on red carpets and A-list events. They didn't have to walk out in public to hold hands and kiss. They are living in a mansion together and can do whatever they want behind closed doors, so like I said, this is just to grab some spotlight.

Woody Black

In layman's term, it's her prerogative!

bb

Meh. Sure this girl will have a lot of issues but I think TMZ is trying to start something out of nothing. This is nothing more than two childhood pals who are now dating as adults - so what? From what I understand this boy is just a kid that Whitney looked out for hence "unofficially" adopted, Krissi and Nick were not really brought up as siblings and are certainly not blood relatives of any sort.

Ruby M

I don't think what she is doing wrong. I agree with the comments about her mother just dying but the case is also maybe this is a person she can only trust. Would anyone agree?

Liz

I don't see this as that big of a deal. They're not "Blood" related, He wasn't officially adopted, and if we really want to throw names around lets start with Woody Allen. Just saying. Besides if they do get married I have some advice, PRE-NUP. I bet even Harvey would agree considering who she is.

Jackie

OH GREAT this girl has about as much sense as her mother..NONE. ...BTW....IF A COUPLE ADOPTS TWO KIDS A BOY AND A GIRL AND THEY ARE RAISED TOGETHER AS FAMILY.....AND THEN THEY START HOOKING UP.........STILL INCESTUOUS IMO....******Once you label someone as FAMILY and/or BROTHER/SISTER.....it's CREEPY to start hooking up...CREEPY