Kim Kardashian

Mexican Plastic Surgery Days

... are Finally OVER!!!

3/20/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian plastic surgery billboard
Kim Kardashian ... ESTA VICTORIOSA!!! TMZ has learned the Mexican doctor who bootlegged her image for a plastic surgery ad has finally agreed to take down his billboard ... after admitting he never got her permission in the first place.

We broke the story ... Dr. Victor Ramirez unlawfully used Kim K’s image to up-sell his plastic slice-and-dice biz in the boarder town of Mexicali ... even though he's never met the reality star and didn't pay her a dime.

When Kim’s lawyers found out about the ad ... they threatened the living crap out of Senor Ramirez ... and apparently, threats aren't taken lightly in Mexico ... because the sign came down over the weekend.

0319_kimk_ad
So far no comment from Dr. Ramirez himself ... because he won't return our phone calls.

El fin.

Deelight

Who the "F" cares? She faked a marriage. Let someone over the border use KIM's Fake Azz to make a profit just like she did. (Not a supported of illegals but for sure not a supporter of the KRAPDASIANS!!!

Deelight

Oh and Harvey... Mexico doesn't share the same laws we do..they are just like the Asians and will try and make a buck just like the Krapdashians. Another publicity stunt to keep the K-TRASH Klan in the media..

Throwback kid

If anyone wants to put up a billboard that features white trash, then they should also use Kim for that too. Kim is so self absorbed she has no idea what a joke she has become or how little respect she now has from the public

King of TMZ

LOL there it is! :D lol Tuesday in TMZ should be renamed as Kimzday

luis garcia

i would assume if kim's sign was still here then she would be as popular in mexico and the united states viva kim kardashian.

luis garcia

i would assume if kim's billboard sign was there all the time then she would be popular in mexico.

Deelight

@King of TMZ: hahaha you are so right Tuesday is K(Trash Day) in my area... =)

patches

Why Can't this Family Just Disappear Please for the Love of God they Are Talentless Media Whores... Kim Faked her marriage Come on she's Useless

just because

hey i'm a lawyer now, all he has to do is take a picture of kim walking down the street and overlay it with the other picture and it is perfectly legal, just like tmz posts pics of kim on their website.

just because

faces can't be copyrighted.

Uh

"Mommy", I'm so happy. I'm going on my honeymoon tomorrow. **after the honeymoon**. "What's wrong, dear?" "Oh mommy, it was terrible. Kris is such a gutter-mouth. All throughout the honeymoon he constantly used four letter words." "Tell me what words he used", said a concerned mommy. "I'm so embarrassed, but a few were 'scrub', 'cook, and 'work'!" , said a tearful daughter. "I want a divorce!".

just because

even if you walk up to a cop in public and stick a camera 1 inch from his face and start taking pictures it is 100% legal. Street Photography. But it doesn't explain why Rob is such a little bitch.

HerbertPenner

Be careful of those reality shows, they audition people for them. My name is Herbert Penner and I am a working Actor. I performed at the 45th Street Theater in Manhattan, NY; last week. I got a standing ovation after my performance in a small thaeter and nobody gets standing ovations in a small theater, well now its people hardly ever get standing ovations in a small theater since I got a big one. After my performance the audience got up out of their seats and applauded for extended periods of time and were rooring; do you know what that's like? A star was born that night. I am going to see if I can give Leonardo Di Caprio a little friendly competition. I am dieting and training to have a mastered physique. Me taking on Di Caprio is going to be like Rocky Balboa taking on Apollo from the Rocky movie; when Rocky was an underdog and a nobody, except this in real life. Taking on Di Caprio may seem impossible but I have an advanced new acting technique that I pioneered in my back pocket. Any comments my email is herb.31@hotmail.com Check out my bio on my profile.

RaineeDrops

Wish TMZ would devote an entire MONTH to banning any Kim Kardashian news. It would probably make Kim break out in hives.

AyeJay

Seeing as how whenever Kim sees anything she doesn't like, she sics her lawyers on them. But whenever someone calls Kim and her horrid family out, they're victims. This family is the BIGGEST fckn contradicting people ever. Kim, fck you and your lawyers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments