Kristin Cavallari

Family Loses 'Laguna Beach' Mansion

3/30/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristin Cavallari and family mansion
Kristin Cavallari has some problems back on the home front ... because her family has officially lost their ocean-front mansion featured on "Laguna Beach" after falling behind on mortgage payments.

The house is INSANE -- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, ridiculous infinity pool, dry sauna, wine cellar, yoga room and some of the sickest beach views you've ever seen in your life.

But TMZ has learned ... the bank recently foreclosed on the property because, according to official documents, KC's father Dennis failed to make payments on the $7,599,458.66 he owed on the place.

And now it's too late for the Cavallari's to get the place back ... because the house was sold at a public auction just last month for $6.1 mil.

Calls to Kristin's rep have not been returned.

1221_celebrity_cribs_home_footer

Christina G.

I'm sick of reading "relevant" and "baby bump".

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Welcome to reality Bitches!

Tee

If someone said to me "look at this sick, ridiculous, insane house", I don't think i would. Doesn't sound like a nice place to me...just saying. ;)

Anna

What's ridiculous is that they were asking something like 15 million when they had it up for sale a year or two ago. Rip off.

Jody

Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who has a house that cost that much?

Kristina

Umm, I'm pretty sure that's lauren conrad's family's house! Kristin's dad lived in average home.

Beaners

Maybe the Federal Government should give them a Bailout... if you live beyond your means, this is the price one pays...

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Wow, such sad news to hear when misfortunes happen.

Candi

That looks ALOT LIKE Lauren Conrad's house on Laguna Hills.....are you sure you havent mixed up the the two??

Martin

Never heard of her. A Nobody.

PG

This explains the "surprise" pregnancy.

jovifan69

This is Lauren Conrads parents house...not Kristen Cavalleri

Em

This is what it's like here in Cali. Everyone lives beyond their means in LA. Everyone has to keep up that "appearance" of being well off. I work within the music industry and I was shocked when I found out a lot of the very well known celebs out here don't have as much money as you think. It's all for show. And we've seen the proof over the last few years with these stars losing homes left and right. Hollyweird is fantasy land.

Kristin

I think you meant Lauren Conrad's family home...

Gabby

This is definitely Lauren Conrad's family house.Tmz obviously didn't watch Laguna Beach...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments