'Extreme Makeover' Dentist

I Secretly Collect the Teeth

of My Celebrity Patients

4/4/2012 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_vlqi77y8_0_qvu0b49z
Dr. Bill Dorfman -- a world famous dentist who treats some of the biggest stars on Earth -- tells TMZ he keeps a "secret stash" of the teeth he's plucked from the mouths of his famous patients ... in the hopes of eventually selling them on eBay.

Dorfman -- who recently treated Lindsay Lohan and whose website features Jessica Simpson, Usher, Ozzy Osbourne, Anne Hathaway and Eva Longoria -- was outside Rock & Brews in El Segundo yesterday when he revealed his secret.

"I actually save famous people's teeth when I pull them ... but I can't tell you [their identities] 'cause it's like patient confidentiality."

He continues, "There have been a few really famous people and I thought one day maybe I could sell this on eBay."

Dorfman insists he always offers the teeth to his patients first ... but they often decline, "So I put it in the back and i just hold on to it."

We've spoken with several dentists who tell us it's not illegal to keep the teeth -- but most dentists either throw them away or give them to dental schools for research purposes.

One dentist told us, "What Dorfman is doing is just sick."

update_bar
We spoke to Doc Dorfman today on TMZ Live, and he changed his story -- drastically. Check it out ... around the 16-minute mark.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I think he's just pulling your leg, TMZ.....

Stiletto

I guess it is a good thing that he isn't a proctologist!

Alisha

How exactly does he plan on selling them on Ebay if he can't disclose who they belong to? This man has serious issues and what he's doing IS sick.

Tee

creepy

amazinglybored

That's so disgusting and creepy. This will probably give me nightmares, thanks TMZ...

Dingo Ate My Baby

If he says who his clients are then he is committing a Federal crime.

sean

What celebrity would even go to this guy now after knowing this? That's about the end of that dental practice.

Jane

Okay if he can't disclose who they belong to how is he going to sell them on e-bay? Gosh you have to protect your DNA like you protect your SS# these days. Thank God he's not a condom salesman!

Miss Greta

HE'S GONNA CLONE THEM ALL! SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!!

Amber

If he can't reveal their names, which he can't because of Hipaa (patient confidentiality), how would he ever be bale to say this is whomever's tooth to make $ on Ebay?????? Idiot and a Sicko!

andyscandy

who wountlet rotten teeth that smell like sperm and vodka..with a touch of meth?

andyscandy

those chicklet teeth of lindsays would still have the residue of years of "earning jobs"..so brittle she could crush them up and snort them

Noname

Forgot the creepy option

andyscandy

If he sells Lindsays teeth on EBAY..UPS drug dogs would sniff those thing out

andyscandy

so he has 26 rotten teeth form lindsay...
Dina is going to sue this dentist..she has been trying to yank lindsays teeth out for years...by way of toungue

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments