Evelyn Lozada Spends

Her Easter Weekend

in a Strip Club

4/8/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_lozada_ex
The act of "making it rain" is usually one reserved for the male of our species -- but last night in Miami, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada proved the women can do it too!

Lozada was hosting an event at G5 Strip Club. We're told the girls kept coming to Evelyn to dance for her and even gave the soon-to-be Mrs. Chad Ochocinco a few dance moves.

According to our sources, Evelyn dropped around $2,000 ... one George Washington at a time.

Your move, boys.

Giselle Smalley

Jackie

Weird....She must have a bad taste in women. puke

justsaying

Why is everyone talking about her being into women. Actually, you'd be hard pressed to find a white female who isn't lesbian or, as a minimum, bi-sexual. Whenever I see a white woman with a man or carrying a baby (that she's had) I'm actually blown away. Just shocked that she would go there. White woman are the reason whites will be a minority in the U.S. in just a few years.

tcidda

That hoe should have been on stage dancing

THE BEAVER

LOL I hear that Mel Gibson loves the ladies, but even Mel wouldn't touch that. There is nothing sexy about this picture.. really trashy, nasty, and down right ugly as a mud fence. One guy I knew, had went to strip club. Friend of his was getting married. I ask him, would you every marry a chick like that? The guy said, marry? Hell, I wouldn't even date one.

The guy's friend, even on his lunch hour, would go to strip clubs, and had went out two times to a strip club before he said I do. Well, his marriage didn't last, and he had hooked up with an ex stripper that went from doing that to serving drinks at the place. From what I hear, he isn't with that woman any longer. Sad, really. This guy may die sad, lonely, and with no mate. Forever lasting true love is much better in my book, than a fast roll in the hay with a stripper and or bimbo. Much safer too !! lol

P.S. HEY, 2 IDIOTS.. I TALK OF MEL GIBSON AGAIN!! HEHEHE

victory

It's rare for 'normal' American's to see the underbelly of society, dirty and ugly. I suppose that chick on the pole has to make a buck, but it sure is disgusting.

DeeWA2010

That is REALLY SAD that that's all she had to do on EASTER!

FABIO

A HO tipping another HO...

BC

shouldnt they be at a male strip club??

Mumra the Ever Living

Gross. You couldn't find a nastier looking dancer for the photo? I have a feeling that if you showed the face of that dancer it would end up being her future hubby, and washed-up football player Chad Johnson.
Wait, what is that TMZ? You didn't hear he's getting rid of the Chad Ochocinco moniker? He said it about 3 weeks ago. I guess it didn't have a Kardashian reference, so it wasn't news.

dierdre

First of all as the saying goes if it looks like a pig, eats like a pig, oinks like a pig, well you know the rest.......she's a disgusting skank,,,,,who the frig cares that this hoe bag is at a strip club.....seriously, tmz you guys are really going downhill reporting.....what the hell is this chic famous for anyhow???? i know she's engaged to Chad O....but he's a total moron, can't play football and is a total waste of time just like her.....ewwww both a skanky.................

I luv u RPattz!

That stripper in the picture looks nasty - puke!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Swinging that worn out, used up vagina around shamelessly for everyone to see, Raining down the smell of contaminated fish like a ceiling fan so everybody gets a whiff. Disgusting.

Gertrude Boston

I think it is time enough that black women who have the opportunity to be exposed to the world , take up the mantle and make black women feel PROUD .I think Evelyn's behaviour on television leaves much to be desired .Her representation of BLACK WOMEN is Offensive and downright DEGRADING and disgusting .I do not think the show should be entitled BASKETBALL Wives ,instead it should be renamed Women at war .
I would not take Evelyn's comments
" I AM OUT FOR BLOOD LIGHTLY" .These are the WARNING SIGNS that are sometimes ignored .Then its often too late to correct the situation
I am not at all surprised that she spent the weekend at a STRIP -Club .Meanwhile, , I will have to hide because I fear she might come after me because of my HONEST COMMENTS

rose juan