Julia Roberts

Hot Bikini Mama of Three

4/9/2012 8:23 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Julia Roberts in a hot black bikini"Mirror Mirror" star Julia Roberts proved she's still the fairest of them all by showing off her smokin' 44-year-old mother-of-three body this weekend in a hot black Tory Burch bikini.

With her classy lower back tat peeking over her bikini bottoms, the former "My Best Friend's Wedding" actress frolicked around the beach in Hawaii with her 3 kids -- Hazel, Phinnaeus and Henry -- and her RIPPED husband Danny Moder.

On a scale of one to ten, Julia is still an Ocean's eleven.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nuffsaid

Pretty woman walking down the beach........

GigglesGalore

You call that smokin'? She looks like a boy.

Kelly

She's melting.

Mumra the Ever Living

Nice tramp stamp.

Mason

I guess some people get too rich to work out...

Johnny Carcinoma

Looks great for 60.

Rhubino

Here's an equation TMZ: Praise plus Sarcastic Praise equals Nothing. So why even bother with the "story"?

sheesh

she looks pretty good for her age and having kids, but smokin'? I don't think so. An 11? Nah. Take a closer look TMZ.

AAAAAAAAAAb

When was she diagnosed with noassatall? It appears shes in the advanced stages. Gravity is a BITCH!

Hammer

I would love to see what that tramp stamp says lol

Jackie

TMZ are you trying to show a little bit of respect or ?? I have seen how you trash other females with tattoos on their lower back. So why is Julia's tattoo classified as Classy whereas others are tramps?!

Bud

Hot?...................................not.

Jay

Gross, she's NOT hot or smokin" as TMZ states, she's very average at best. I'm late 50's, am lean and toned, weigh 105 lbs since high school (only 5 ft tall) after 3 kids, I put her to shame, I don't have cellulite either like she does. She needs to at least wear a sarong around her bottom, at my age I only wear a one piece, but still could outdo her in a bikini, nothing special about her at all. But I guess since most females are way over weight or obese, guess why she looks good to some.

Don Pedro

I guess if you like someone...you will ignore what she really looks like...she isn't "smokin" and that isn't a "classy" tat and she hasn't shown any acting skills since her first movies....she is just "there."

I wouldn't spend any money just to see any movie that she is the "star" of....but then again...I don't like her!

Tigers Wood

What do you call them when a guy a Tramp Stamp on his back?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments