Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

sharon Alonso

i can't stay Lisa Lampanelli.i can't stand her mouth. i will never go see her show.she thinks she's creative.ur not. u think u know it all. ur full of s----t.

Janethe Hesterman

Lisa look in the mirror, what you see is ugly Human, you hate your life it shows.

numol

another white comedian throwing around racist slurs and stereotype "jokes" because she thinks that makes her "edgy" or whatever? always bigoted and pathetic. she's just another unfunny racist -- seriously, she's at the level of some white supremacist HALO fan spewing troll comments on Youtube.

F Morgan

Lisa and Joyce Behar belong in a cell on Rikers

satch

Dayana you'll have to understand the rules here. Lisa Lampanelli is a flaming Liberal/Leftist,and their allowed to do that.Anyone one Conservitive that would do this would be made into Hamberger by the MSM over night.Understand the rules Dayana and life will be much easier.

Slickwilly

Hey Lisa told the truth I agree she didnt do it in a politically correct mannor but thats her thing and her shtick. Miss Mendoza is just made because its the truth and people do not like it when someone publicly points out something less than flattering that is the truth

Yvette

I believe Lisa Lampenelli is a stupid witch who does not have a heart. she has no respect for anyone or herself. I can't stand

Brian

I attempted to watch as Lisa Lampanelli special on Netflix, and couldn't site through it. Way too many racial slurs, and while they appeared to be equal opportunity, it was the entire basis of her act, which gets really really old.

The best comedians (vintage Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, etc) didn't avoide matters of skin color.

They just had a bit more to say.

Lisa's diet

Lisa lampeneli is just one bitter fat drag queen. Could you imagine waking up next to her in bed, you would have to chew your arm off and cut your losses. She projects like she is so confident, in reality she is very insecure, this why she tells everyone how great she is all the time. Get a good therapist and find true self confidence. Then you can figure out what carbohydrates are and why you seem to have them consist of your entire diet.

koali

Did you know who Lisa L. was when you signed her up for an interview, dear?
No,she's not PC. But I laugh ashamedly so when I have heard her. She gets around to everyone. Lisa is an equal opportunity basher. Tell your mother it's a JOKE, and give her a kiss.

Wendy

I read this crap about you Hollywood people and feel like a saint. Hollywood people are putrid. self serving morons. Just for attention you will show any part of your body. You have no shame. You seem to be for anything decadent. Bunch of pigs in a pen.

Wendy

A fence around DC, padded cell around Hollywood.

Wendy

Hey where is my post bashing Hollywood inhabitants? You people live in never/never land. Your all on your own planet.

Kay

Dayana, get some spine in your back. It's not okay to make fun of you or anyone else. Why not stand up to Lisa? You look and sound like a wimp when you are around her on the Apprentice. After she tears you a new one every single week, you go back into the suite and eat, drink, congratulate her if she wins, and act like you are her best friend. Even the Trump was amazed at how that happens each week. What's up with you? It make me think that something is missing up there.

Bree Collins

What a racist. Yes, that's part of her "schtick". However, she is obviously trying to elevate her "career" from low level "comedian" by being on Celebrity Apprentice. This WILL NOT help by continuing her racist rants.

This woman needs a psychologist. She obviously has serious self-esteem issues. I can't blame her. I would have issues too if I looked like her. What a disgusting, miserable hag.