Nick Hogan's Crash Victim

Brother Dies After Car Accident

4/13/2012 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0413-michael-graziano-subasset-1
More tragic news for the family of John Graziano -- Nick Hogan's infamous 2007 crash victim -- TMZ has learned John's younger brother Michael has died from injuries he sustained in a car accident earlier this month.

As we previously reported, Michael was a passenger in a 1994 Volvo which slammed into the back of a dump truck on a Florida highway on April 3. Like his brother John, he was not wearing a seat belt.

Michael was rushed to the hospital where he remained in critical condition for several days.

Now, officials say Michael has "expired from his injuries sustained in the April 3rd traffic crash."

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Unlike Nick Hogan -- who spent some serious time in jail for the 2007 crash -- no charges have been filed against the driver in Michael's accident ... yet.

MyOpinionOnly

This is too sad. All I can really say is that he should have learned from his brothers accident and had a seat belt on too. Poor family, my heart goes out to them for their pain.

patty

those poor parents, my heart goes out to them

Melanie

Oh wow. That poor family.

Bridget

Oh my god, how much can a family take. My prayers will be with them, poor people. RIP

i'm a lawyer!

man, that is incredibly sad. condolences to that family.

cjs

I cannot begin to imagine his mothers pain.

jeebus

I feel bad for the parents and sure for the victim too, but how can you NOT go around with a seat belt especially after seeing what happened to your brother?

Sue

that is so very sad.

But I just dont understand why he would not wear a seatbelt after watching what
his brother is going through for not wearing one?

What is wrong with the young people of today ?????

K

Maybe if these boys were more responsible these accidents would not happen. I feel for the family and my prayers go out to everyone but the drivers are not the only ones to blame. Both these boys know to wear a seat belt and they chose not too. They also know better not to get into a car at fast speeds. Sorry John(former marine) is living a crappy life now but just cause he was a marine does not excuse him from being responsible for his own actions in that accident. Very sad stories!

lori

What is it with this family! Didn't his brother get the memo that his older brother was in a vegetative state due to not wearing his seat belt! You figure the younger brother would have had some common sense!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

What a tragedy for the family and the loss of life of this young man. I can only imagine the pain of this man's family. Condolences to the family.

bunny

They'll juice whatever they can from that driver.

obama'saracist

wow glad they wont breed.they were/are to stupid to live.how hard is ti to use a little common sense geez,I am glad they wont breed.darwin 101

Anonymous

It is really hard to feel sorry for him.

Stephanie

grammar and word usage matter. John Graziano wasn't an infamous crash victim. The crash was infamous. VERY big difference.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments