'Jersey Shore' House

Fresh New Paint Job

After Graffiti Onslaught

4/17/2012 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jersey Shore house is back to its former guido gloryThe infamous "Jersey Shore" house is back to its former guido glory -- receiving a spiffy new paint job this morning ... after the property had been defaced by hordes of graffiti artist super fans.

TMZ broke the story ... the house has become tag central for "Jersey Shore" fanatics -- who've taken to vandalizing the house, writing their names and random messages like, "We love you Snooki!"

0417-jersey-shore-vandalized-tmz-sub-1
The house is such a vandal magnet, it has to be repainted on a weekly basis -- and this morning, the house got its latest facelift.

... We give it a few hours, max.

FlamingoNut

Great, then in a few days we'll see another picture showing new graffiti, rinse, repeat.

Itoldu

They don't paint the colors on the house untill they're ready to film.At the end of the filming, they paint over it & put the for rent sign up........
I think the graffiti & vandalism thing was/is BS.

Mike44090

Since they have the place up for rent, does that mean that there wont be another season of Jersey Shore after all? I hope that's what it means ;-)

jdub

Yeah but definitely keep the big trashy looking Italian flag on the garage...

Jackie

I thought they had tight security watching....lol...Typical TMZ with their exaggeration BS.

Jim

Like I said when this was posted previously, nice job giving them free advertising, TMZ. Are you getting a cut or something?

Wiz

I live 10 minutes from this house. The graffiti is nothing! This is not a news story! You should see what happens in Seaside when they are filming the show LIVE! That is MORE cool!

Wiz

TMZ did not "break" any story. The Jerey Shore house has been overwhelmed with "graffiti" for like 5 years. WTF?

Kiko

Does anybody here know of a store where I can buy shore merch. Preferably an online store.. where they sell stuff from the shore... maybe like a shore store on the internet?

Anybody?

Throwback kid

Too bad someone didn't firebomb this filthy house with the entire Jersey Shore cast inside! We would be rid of these disgusting untalented losers! I don't know who are bigger losers, these dirt balls or the Kardashian girls? Boycott the Kardashians and cancel Jersey Sore, America will be a better place

Amber

Great, is this going to be a repeat story every day now???

barnyardhumor

Needs to be fumigated prior to anyone renting.

cfish

I live around the corner; the story isn't BS. Stupid douchebag tourists are always hanging out there, taking pictures, and generally acting like morons. I can't say if it was painted today or not, as I'm still at work, but I can say that it was a graffiti mess this past Sunday. The cops have also been patrolling close to the house as well (see my previous comment about douchebag tourists). People don't know how to act.

tigersmurfette

isnt there a special (expensive) paint that repels spray paint?? vaguely remember hearing about it when our small town was being overrun by these little tagger losers (one of whom i worked with). why dont mtv shell out a couple of bucks so the owners can use that???

♫ Gina ♪

The Italian flag is green white & red , not red , white & green..... REAL Italians know this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments