Jennifer Hudson

'American Idol' Search Continues

4/18/2012 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson got the full body treatment from a female TSA screenerJennifer Hudson got the full body treatment from a female TSA screener at LAX yesterday ... but unlike Bar Refaeli, J didn't feel the need to question the woman's sexuality afterward.

As we previously reported, Bar blasted a female screener at an airport in London ... claiming the woman "left no doubt about her sexual preferences" following a very handsy patdown.

Moments ago, Bar joked about the incident ... saying, "Yea well. At least it wasn't in a dark alley."

RedwoodPerch

I have to say that Jennifer is looking good in the pictures. The only bad thing I see is that her constitutional rights were just violated. I was under the impression that any type of law enforcement personnel can only pat down a subject with the BACK of their hands. The picture clearly shows the TSA agent with her finger inside Ms. Hudson's clothing and the agent also patted her down using improper techniques.

jeff

THAT'S COMPLETLY RACIST! What?, the screeners were black also...oh never mind then.

nonparieldolls

As if we needed further proof of how absolutely RIDICULOUS our airport security is -- yeah, Jennifer Hudson, potential terrorist. Why, I'm glad they checked her out thoroughly. She might have been even more dangerous than the 4-year-olds and grandmothers who get molested each day in the name of "security". And our tax dollars are paying for this to keep us "safe". Don't know about you but boy, I feel a lot safer knowing Jennifer Hudson wasn't planning to blow up the plane with a bomb in her shoes or underwear.

INSANE! Dear Ms. Hudson, may I apologize to you on behalf of the people in America who still have working brain cells? Loved you in Sex in the City BTW!

Sin D

"Jennifer Hudson got the full body treatment from a female TSA screener" VIVID Video...your play.

sh

It bugs me that Jennifer is being searched like that. I am not saying she gets off for being a celeb, but the fact is that everyone KNOWS who she is and that she not a terrorist. She has a son, a zillion dollars and an amazing career, so how does illegal/terroristic behavior enter into that? Come on........besises, is she flying out to be a court witness in the murder of her entire family? She deserves a break.

pipa

ya she looks like a woman who can work for alqaida !lol

Holly

They are just doing their job. I thought it was very immature of Bar to question the TSA's sexuality. I would rather be checked and go thru that, then end up on a plane with a bomb... just sayin.

American Mom

This touching at the airport is a human rights violation. With todays technology, there should be a safe way to check people without touching them.

tessa

TSA: Dehumanizing, demoralizing, destroying America one touch at a time.

Jaila

This is an old pix - she's smaller now... wow

Tashy

I hate the pat down and feel up, but I have to Bush and company to thank for all this discomfort.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3