Oreo Cookies

Breastfeeding Ad Was NEVER

Supposed to Go Public

4/19/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Oreo cookies breastfeeding advertisement
The Oreo cookies advertisement featuring a breastfeeding baby was NEVER intended for public consumption ... this according to the people at Kraft Foods.

The ad went viral earlier this week ... with several media outlets reporting it was a legitimate South Korean ad created by the Cheil Worldwide ad agency.

Now, a rep for Kraft -- the company behind the cookie -- tells TMZ, "Kraft Foods did not create this ad. It has never run in Korea or any other markets."

The rep adds, "This ad was created by our agency for a one-time use at an advertising forum. The ad was never intended for public distribution or use with consumers."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

In Disbelief

About 4 months ago I was sitting in an airport waiting for my boarding time. There was a lady there with a carry on bag, a diaper bag and a baby. The baby started crying for food, and thank goodness, this mother breast-fed her baby right there in the the crowded airport. Flying without a carry-on bag is not something that I would do nor recommend anyone else to do unless your destination is home. With the liquids restriction for flying, what better way for this lady to feed her hungry child, than to breast-feed the baby right there in the crowded airport without trying to lug the crying baby and her bags to a bathroom then return to find she may no longer have a seat.

And this is NOT the first time I have seen a mother breast-feed her baby in an airport in the years. Thank God for the airport personnel who did not bother these women. I could not imagine having to listen to a hungry baby screaming in the airport or especially on the plane.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I like brest milk with Areola instead of Oreos

eastbaybabe

Its meant to be funny and it is!

Z

Why not??? I love it, this is 10/10 for me. I know that in the US viewers tent to be more offended by it but they shouldn't be. This is tottaly netural to feed babys like that. So all-in-all I love this one!

catie

This is hilarious. I love it

beckey

I will not get arrested if I walk around with my breasts out. It is legal to be topless and to breastfeed anywhere I please. I'm very surprised the nipple was blurred.
Thank you Canada.

S

The ad is funny. It's a shame there is any controversy about it. Also a shame that TMZ (which routinely shows essentially naked celebrities) felt the need to pixelate the image - seriously?????

Jessi Martin

Oh no! A woman feeding her baby the way nature intended her to do so? THATS TERRIBLE. That child should be embarrassed. Doesn't he know that boobs=sex? GROSS.

renee

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies & milk :)

John Smith

Plowing some broad is also a natural activity. But last time I did that in public I got taken to jail.

TexaninJersey

Yes it was...just like the Ford ad in India. It's a way to make the picture go viral and that is free marketing for Oreo's. It gets people talking, posting, tweeting, and doing whatever else socially they do and creates a buzz for the company.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8