Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dodges Speeding Ticket

4/21/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_arnold_schwarzenegger_ticket_Splash
Arnold Schwarzenegger
was caught red handed speeding through Beverly Hills Wednesday ... BUT the cop let him skate -- 'cause seriously, who challenges The Terminator?

It all went down on the rough streets of Bev Hills ... the ex-Governor put the pedal to the metal of his Mercedes AMG ... then was stopped dead in his tracks by a man in crisp blue.

"The Expendables" actor must have turned on the famous charm that both cops and maids just can't resist -- Arnold got a warning and was sent on his merry way.

Hasta la vista, baby , $400 ticket.

mebrat24

Why would they let gandpa off for speeding

fxbabe

your site has more spam than actual comments. Is there a way for you to filter spam?
Ugly Arnold should have received a ticket.

EastCoastChopper

You think 5 dudes in landscaper's truck would have got that break? Nein!

NiceGuy

The PIG goes ticket-free thanks to an L.A PIG!

buzz kill

Why is it that there are different rule for the rich and famous? Anybody else would have gotten a ticket, towed, fined and arrested.

Sandra

The cop played favouritism and you can bet that a regular guy would have been fined!! This cop needs a few days suspension and a lesson on obeying the law!! Arnold is an ignorant jerk who put others at risk!!

buzz kill

Laws and rules only apply to ordinary people. The rich and famous own and control everything. The rest of us are just here to enrich, enable and admire them.

rosebud

They let him go , But I am sure they will stop some poor slob who cant afford to fill up there tank because they have to feed the kids or pay the rent .Must be great to live in cali fornia and be a celebrity.the list keeps getting longer in what these so called holly weird stars can get away with.

jeff

Arnold rocks. I'm glad he didn't get a ticket. Expendables 2.

DaveT

Arnold was beaten and dragged around the floor by his hair by his dad when he was a kid. There was constant verbal abuse and insults to him from his parents.
Arnold decided he was going to get out of that common child beating Austrian culture.
He said: I'm going to work and train and get myself out of here!
And that's just what he did.
Then he said: I'm going to work myself up in body building and make it to America!
And that's just what he did.
Then he said: I'm going to be the most famous body builder in the world!
And that's what he became.
Then he said: I'm going to study business college and learn to be the best business man I can!
And that's what he became.
Then he said: I'm going to be the biggest blockbuster movie star of my generation!
And that's what he became.
Then he said: I'm going to be the governor of California, and serve two terms!
And that's what he became.
For a man beaten and dragged around the house as a little helpless boy by tyrants, who was told he was "worthless" by his family...Arnold has built himself up into a strong, tenacious, fearless man of personal accomplishment.
Call him what you want, he didn't play the role of the Terminator, the Terminator played the role of Arnold.

sharmae

ANOTHER good example of a cop CHOOSING whether to give the ticket or to let someone "skate" away! How fair is that? It's not fair for Arnold to be let go, and it's not fair that the police can give "celebrities" a break either just because of who they are. How many times do you hear of these people being let off the hook just because they are well known? Maybe these certain policemen/women should run for political office, since their judgement and standards seems to resemble each other quite a bit!

jeff

How many former governors can you people think of that couldn't get a minor ticket fixed. C'mon, cop writes ticket, Arnold gives ticket to different cop he knows, it's gone. You people act as if he was drunk or killed someone. Arnold admitted smoking weed with Tommy Chong and working out with him. Arnold is the man, and so is Stallone.

THE BEAVER

Oh, don't bother writting me out a ticket this time.... I'LL BE BACK!! lol

THE BEAVER

Or Alnord says to the guy (in his accent).. do you know who I am?
The policeman says..yes.. you are the Gov.

No, I am the Terminator and if you give me a ticket.. I'LL BE BACK!! lol