Ashley Mattingly

I Can PROVE Lane Garrison

Has Attacked Me Before

4/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashley Mattingly bruised -- abuse photoFormer Playboy Playmate Ashley Mattingly says ... her ex-boyfriend Lane Garrison has attacked her on multiple occasions ... and she has the photos to prove it.

Mattingly just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... and told us the former "Prison Break" star beat her up just a few months ago ... leaving marks all over her chest and arms.

Mattingly says Lane persuaded her not to press charges because he was almost off parole ... stemming from his 2006 vehicular manslaughter conviction ... and she felt bad for the guy.

But after Saturday's incident -- in which Garrison was captured on tape smacking Mattingly in the face -- Ashley says, "Enough is enough."

Ashley tells us she had tried to break up with Lane several times over the past several months, but claims he's like a "leech" ... who refused to let her go.

Smithy

What exactly are we meant to be seeing in these pictures?! This chick is seeking attention and publicity with this 'domestic violence' claim which in any cir***stance is pathetic but considering he is just days away from his parole ending, it is WAY below the belt on her part.

OhWell

Who In The Hell Is
Lane Garrison?

And Why Should
We Care?

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm really sorry this troglodyte beat her up, but God is she a vapid bimbo.

DaveT

Catherine Kieu Becker cut off her husband's penis, leaving him without it for life, scarred for life, to pee in a tube for life, with scar tissue growth and urine leakage to cause him painful dangerous infections for life.

Feminists responded this way:
Sharon Osbourne on The Talk: "It's fabulous!"
The Talk audience of women: "Hahahahahha!"
Feminist website hosts/guests: "Good!"..."you go girl!"

(see "Sharon Osborne Leads Laughs About Male Genital Mutilation MRCTV" on youtube)

So how will feminists respond to this slap from Garrison? Should we expect jokes and laughter?

Kabala

OMG that poor disfigured woman - is she going to have to have skin grafts? :-)))

Realist

You should see the hatefilled TMZTrolls on the other thread of this......not letting this skanks own words slow them down in convicting this guy without any real proof. God, how I love trolling them so. So what i she invited him there?!?! He was stalking her! So what if she repeatedly hit him first?!?! You can almost not see him hit her in a grainy video with terrible camera angles!! I hope he rots in hell!!! LOL Pitiful little beings, they are.

peoplearesilly

BLAH BLAH BLAH If that is true, why the hell is she still there? How many more times will he beat her before she leaves? I bet this isn't even the end. NO SYMPATHY for stupid women who allow themselves to be beat up. We all have the ability TO WALK AWAY. I walked away the first time someone hit me and never looked back. SIMPLE.

ne_one

Clearly these two are soul mates. In the first video she sounds and appears completely strung out and now when sober she's simply annoying.

caro

what must i see?

Elsa

I wonder if she has ever uttered that tired out phrase, "I like the bad boys".

TNT

This guy is a piece of crap. He already killed someone because he was drunk driving and now she better be careful he doesn't kill her.

dope-digity

I don't see Sh%T, not sayin he didn't do it just sayin I don't see sh&t.

Truth

DAMN, I DON'T SEE ANY DAMAGE! SHE NEEDS TO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST THAN A POLICE OFFICER. SMH. #TRUTH!!

John

He's a "leech" so he should go to prison. I can't believe you would send someone to prison for something so minor. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. Karma will take care of it.

Lisa

These photos show nothing... they're not even bruises. Quit airing your drama on TMZ and move on. If he's "leeching" it's because you're letting him, but I'm sure it isn't even true and that you're both dysfunctional drama hoes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments