Brian McKnight

I Wrote 'P***y' Song

Because I'm Going CRAZY

4/24/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_0e010j7n_0_i7999ulw
There's a hilarious explanation behind Brian McKnight's new x-rated song -- the singer tells TMZ Live, he's been holed up in his house going stir-crazy with a bum ankle ... and the dirty ditty came to him in a moment of sheer boredom.

Brian called in moments ago and said, "I've been home for a month ... I've got this boot on my foot. I'm like a month away from Achilles tendon surgery, so I've been stuck in the house."

Brian added, the song "isn't for everyone. It's a parody. I'm having fun because basically I have nothing else else to do."

In case you haven't heard it ... Brian released a clip of a new song on YouTube called "If You're Ready to Learn" -- featuring the lyrics, "Let me show you how your p---y works/Since you didn't bring it to me first."

Jack

Tomorrow TMZ will run a story that he's in rehab for painkiller abuse.

Abe

What is he some kind of pervert?

x

KicksandGiggles

So your 16 grammy nominations for writing and producing have brought you to this? You must be proud. :(

Bad,Bad Boy...

Oh Yeah Brian, I would buy the song...

LindaJay

A new low...so desperate to be noticed.

Happy

Another hasbeen. What a Loozer!

Vernon P. Alarcon

Let me show you how my @sshole works Brian
....
PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT........
What do you like better - the sound or the smell?

ray

just another tasteless no talent no class pig

Bridget

Come on give the guy a break, he's a man. Men have filthy minds, even the nice ones, lol. I think it's funny.

Plus on top of that he is perpetually 15 years old. I remember seeing something where he gave a tour of his house and they came to a room that looked like it was a teenage boys dream, so they thought it was one of his kids. He said "Nope, it's mine".

linda forsythe

so vhen this trash!ulgar, can't anybody write a beautiful romantic love song anymore! paulmccartney writes better then this trash!

debra-60

STOP CALLIN THOSE GUYS THE TEMPTATIONS THEY ARENT DONT SOUND LIKE THEM DONT LOOK LIKE THEM AND THERE NEVER WAS A FAT TEMPTATION. ITS FRAUD

kael

Brian - pop up to Vancouver. Had my achilles blown out recently too. They got me into surgery in less than a week, and didn't cost me only $10 for the crutches. Thanks god for Canadian medical system. Why Americans are against it I'll never know.

Rich

Like who really cares!!!!

Heidi

Just shows you don't have to be the brightest to right stupid songg. Geesh

road_angel

LOOL! heard the song love it. Yeah Brian go ahead and make that song ( P) and then do a follow up for the girls ( C) Good to see your creative juices flowing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments