Kardashian Family

$40 MILLION PLUS DEAL

With E!

4/24/2012 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_kardashians_keeping-up3

update_bar
2:04 PM PST -- Sources connected to  the deal tell TMZ ... Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris and Bruce will get the lion's share of the money ... and they are each getting equal pay.

We're told Kendall, Kylie and Rob are on a lower pay grade -- and will be paid equally as well.

Scott Disick and his son Mason have a separate deal. Ditto for Lamar ... who hammered out a package deal to appear in both "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

We're told the new deal ONLY includes existing shows -- so if Kim and Kanye get a new spinoff show ... they will have to bang out a new contract for even MORE money.

0314_divider_graphic
The Kardashian family has just signed on for 3 more seasons with E!, and it's the richest deal ever in reality TV ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the deal tell us, the family will get more than $40 million for 3 more seasons of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

The 6th season of the show averaged 3 million viewers. The 7th season begins airing May 20.

Our sources say the $40-plus million deal does not include product endorsements and other items associated with the show that Kim, Kris and the rest of the brood are able to hock.

Jeff

The person at E who made this decision will be all over the news within a year answering as to why E Entertainment tanked and all those people lost their jobs. Sad Sad Day in the world of scripted reality shows!

Thomas

I don't care what people say...love the show and the Kardasians, people who log on to hate are just fueling the fire and making them more popular than ever. Have you notice that comments sky rocket when the name Kardasians appears

karen stine

Tmz you would rather show how well this Family with no morals Do................... & show others how bad they are doing Shame Shame on you this is how bad you have taken reporting to a new low

Jeff

You know....$40mil is really not that much when you consider it has to be split between 9 people over 3 years. Maybe for you and I it would be. However, people like these can spend $40mil in an afternoon. I'll bet you Kim was whining to her mom that she should have gotten more! Anyway, back to deleting E entertainment off my cable menu!

rico

When He opened the seventh seal...

Nathan

This made me throw up in my mouth a little. WHY E!?????? WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

me

All of these sluts must be sucking Ryan Seabiscuits small penis.

KD

It's this kind of "news" that makes me glad I pulled the plug on my cable a while back. $80 a month for trash like this, over and over and over and over and over again. I'm sick of watching a bunch of "celebrity" garbage laying around in their pajamas all day whining about their lives. GTH.
TV sucks.

stephi

why this kolaveri di?

batman

thanks for the 3 million viewers for another 3 years of hell

Bean

Hope it tanks this year. Will never watch. Ryan Seacreast and his all his trash shows!!!

me

I don't know who in the hell watches this show but they should be shot. America is so sick of these bitches. They are all materialistic, money hungry, attention whores. Stop watching this stupid show already so they'll go away. Everything they do is fake and a stunt. I absolutely hate all of them. Proof that a family full of whores have no shame.

MK

Seems like a lot of jealous people here. If they can get that money, good for them. If you don't like them or can't stand their show, don't watch it. The more people do not talk about them or watch the show, the less $$ they make.

Lekili

Three more years of this trashy family clogging up the airwaves, great!
Wish they would disappear as quickly as they arrived on the scene, for good.
I find it hard to believe that E TV is willing to pay them so much money for doing nothing other than being their greedy, self centered whorish selves. The downfall of our society

WW

I JUST SAW SOME RECENT PICS OF KANYE & KIM AT A COUPLE OF EVENTS IN NYC... KANYE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A CHUMP... HE DOESN'T BELONG WITH THIS GROUP.. THERE WAS ONE PIC OF ALL THE SISTERS WITH THEIR GUYS.. THERE WAS HAS BEEN LAM LAM, TRY TO MAKE IT, BUT DOESN'T SCOTT AND THEN KANYE... HE LOOKS LIKE A FISH WHO SHOULD BE IN GUCCI WATERS BUT WOUND UP IN K-MART LAKE... SO SAD...