Lindsay Lohan

Late for 'Glee'

After a Night Out

4/25/2012 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_lilo_glee_01
Lindsay Lohan
was late this morning for her guest appearance on "Glee" ... following a night out on the town. Coincidence?

Dot Marie Jones -- who plays Coach Beiste on the show -- tweeted, "Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I'd rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late!"

Dot didn't say who was late, but we've confirmed the person MIA was LiLo.

Now here's the good news for Lindsay ... Sources connected with the production tell TMZ, Lindsay shot her big scenes the other day, and director Eric Stoltz has been saying she was "very professional." We're told she nailed her lines and was very polite to cast and crew.

Lindsay is back on set today just for reaction shots when the kids sing on the show. We're told her tardiness did not hold up production.

Grandma Cracker

Check your email maddy

janet

Lohan has not changed one bit. She shows up late on the Glee tv set (probally hung over from the night befor)she was caught partying.

Lohan cant even show up on time on the Glee tv set. All Lohan had to do was show up on time and sit in a chair. That's it. Couldn't even do that. Lohan expects to pull off a tv movie?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hey NICOLE..... I know you're still lurking, even though you're probably still ashamed of your behavior yesterday. Stay in exile at least until the cuts heal - and no more new ones until Linds gets that stupid Oscar. Keep working on her shrine, and if you run into "shriner's block", remember - someone's grandmother once said "when in doubt - add more clam".

Danielle

Grandama I e-mailed you ;-)

Grandma Cracker

OMG Magmax effing rocks!

Red Cloud

one more and I'm gone........
Look at the photos. Where do you see a double chin and sagging and 87 years old??? And the "glazed" eyes?? She's ALOOF because haters are azzholes deserve to be treated and regarded with utter contempt and disrespect. L is displaying her elevation above you, hater. Most of you want her DEAD. Not all of you, but MOST. She, and her millions of fans, look DOWN upon you and SPIT!!!!

tellmeaboutit

Well, I'll be darned. How could this be?? She never does anything wrong! Too funny that one of the cast objected publicly. Wonder if Bloho used her "I was working with children" excuse? Guess some of the cast aren't too thrilled with little Miss F*ckup regardless of the public "official" word.

Manimal

We're told she nailed her lines and was very polite to cast and crew.

So she did a few lines and of course she would be polite...free coke would make me happy too.

Manimal

The secret service needs to be serviced...have fun at the Whitehouse.

Llee

She will do great.

It's Nikki Bitches

Too Funny! On Lindsays Zimbio page, the cast of Glee. Not one picture of her or her with any cast members. They kept their distance from her.

LLsez

Good morning....Skimming through the last day's posts... lots of horrors/laughs as usual....needing reposting, imo:

Skeptical:  10 hours ago
She is so clearly still using, as GC mentioned, in those pics luv posted the link to on the previous page. And Melody asked about what she might be toting around in that necklace pouch of hers, and I am sure we all know the answer to that. Am I the only one that thinks Lilo gets off on flaunting her drug use publicly, because she thinks she's pulling one over on everyone? I believe she really, really thinks we can't tell, and is smirking inside as she congratulates herself on being so rebellious and sneaky. Just like with the FU fingernails. She sincerely believes the rest of the world is full of total suckers, and that she is somehow outsmarting us all. And when it comes to the handful of her gullible, naive, mentally impaired "fans" and the California courts, she's right. She is a sh*tty excuse for a human being, and I have no pity for her anymore. She is an adult, she has been told and shown how to fix her life, yet she is still insisting on turning everything she touches into a pile of fetid crap, including herself.

ilovegossip

Apparently julia has never heard of the Snow Monkey aka japanese macaque, which has a red butt. I learned that when I was 6...

julia@2121: 6 hours ago
Magmax
That was funny. I rarely see Discovery but my boyfriend loves that channel. But anyway at least your offensive post was original. By the way the monkeys with red ass are called baboon's. And that is not a info I learned in discovery is something you learn in school when you are 10.

It's Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan Trouble? We're still not sure if Lindsay Lohan can pull off her guest role as a judge at Nationals, but sources had recently told us that she was really enjoying working on Glee and doing a great job. But today, Dot Marie Jones (Coach Beiste) tweeted (and later deleted): "Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I'd rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late!" Of course we can't say for certain she was talking about Lohan, but people have been speculating that our resident bad girl was the one holding up production today. We want to see Lindsay bounce back and get back to her glory Mean Girls days, so here's hoping her guest spot is filming

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/glee_scoop_lindsay_lohan_tears_more_in/311615#ixzz1t97X2r4W

It's Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan wants Porta-Potty seducer Gerard Butler to play Richard Burton

A few days ago, we asked the immortal question, “Who is crackie enough to play Richard Burton to Lindsay Lohan’s Liz Taylor?” I swear that question is riddle wrapped in an enigma, and then sprinkled with crack and smoked in between shots of vodka. I made some educated guesses about who would be cracked-out and budget enough to participate in a Lifetime movie with The Cracken. People like Charlie Sheen and Wilmer Valderrama, both, in my opinion, solid options. But Lindsay has some ideas about casting too. And she might have her eye on the dude who bones ladies in filthy Porta-potties, Gerard Butler.

For her part, Lindsay Lohan feels “lucky to be able to do this role” and wants “to honor [Elizabeth] the way that she should be honored because she helped a lot of people in her life.”

As for Lindsay’s onscreen love interest? She told Access she has someone in mind to play Richard Burton, but she doesn’t want to jinx it.

When one reporter suggested Gerard Butler for the role, Lindsay mused, “I don’t know if he would do that, but he actually does remind me of [Richard] a lot.”

[From E! News]

Let’s just take this suggestion at face value and analyze it. Gerard Butler is a dirty, mangy Scotsman incapable of doing any kind of accent but his own. Richard Burton had that beautiful, rich natural Welsh accent, and he could also do American accents and standard English accents. Gerard Butler had some moments in his career when I hoped he would turn into a real actor… alas, I think that’s over. Richard was one of the best actors of his generation, a poet, a writer, a lover, a brawler, and a hopeless alcoholic. Perhaps that’s what Lindsay was referencing? Gerard’s addiction issues?

Whatever. I’m not even going to bother getting mad about this. Gerard Butler might be The Porta-Potty Boner, but he wouldn’t sign on to do a Lifetime movie, regardless of the unlimited supply of sexual favors I’m sure Lindsay has offered him.