Jeffrey Dahmer's Killer

Appetite for a Book Deal

4/27/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427_christopher_scarver_01
It's been 17 years since notorious cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was brutally murdered in a Wisconsin prison ... and now, the man who beat him to death is shopping a tell-all book about the killing.

TMZ has learned ... a rep for Christopher Scarver has reached out to high power book publishers ... claiming the 42-year-old wants to explain why he felt compelled to bludgeon Dahmer to death with a broomstick in 1994.

Sources say ... Scarver -- who's currently serving multiple life sentences for multiple murders -- wants to reveal all sorts of details surrounding the Dahmer killing ... including Dahmer's last words.

We're told Scarver plans to reveal the "sick, sadistic mind games and practical jokes" Dahmer played on prison officials and other prisoners during his time in the pokey.

Sources say ... Scarver also wants to share the life lessons he's learned since the killing.

No word if anyone will bite.

crazy christmas pie

OWN....I sense an episode of Oprah's next chapter with this story. . . ."life lessons" my ass, more like some opportunistic publisher sees an opportunity to make $--I bet this crazy SOB can't even string two complete sentences together

Hazel

Sure but make sure the sleazy s***ball doesnt get a cent of the proceeds. Since he's done multiple murders his victims families should get all the profits.

Ernest De Brew

This may be the only black on white crime most people would accept.

I do not excuse him for what he did. But, I don't blame him for exposing that sicko Jeffrey Dahmer on a book.

Megadeth

It's going to be an account of the murder of Jeffery Dahmer, showing the seriousness of this act of violence, and on every other page the humorous side of it, with such old jokes as: Q: "What did Jeffery Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbit? A:'You gonna eat that?'".

MW

His last words were "I eat guys like you for breakfast". Not really, but theyre already on the internet...just a google away!

Joan K

Both of these guys are killers and the stupid black one is no better then the stupid white one. I can't imagine this guy writing a book it looks like he couldn't write his own name. I wouldn't waste a penny on this book because it will be all lies anyway just to make it more interesting. Anyone who spends their hard earned money on this is not right.

Trezure

hey if OJ can make money off a book, why not this guy? YOU GO SCARVER! Dahmer needed killing, theres no doubt about that.

Conrad

What a ******.

LA_Wookie

Interesting. Publish that ****...

lauren

I'd read it.....Dahmer got wacked in a better way then his victims. Sad to say

sn0burd

This begs for reinstatement of the death penalty. Failure to protect Dahmer from this crime shows an incredible lack of security. Dahmer was obviously mentally ill and would be a target. Scarver should be "juiced" as should anyone whose DNA shows they killed more than once.

James B Chanbonpin

I'll buy it.

Wayne

Good job cause he also killed a White supremist 2 chit bags at the same time , and trust me that is why he is still locked up where he should be for the rest of his life I know this guy was no saint but he did society a favor

Paula

1)Dahmer was barely a cannibal. 2)I take exception to the notion that the man did a favor by killing anyone. Dahmer was already tried and punished. There is no room in society for vigilante justice that takes the life of another, no matter how destructive or worthless that life may have been.

jodhJanna

My question is how come Jeffrey Dahmer killed all those innocent black/asian boys and men and was actually allowed to continue living. Did'nt their respective lives mean anything to the authorities ? Justice was served in my opinion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments