John Stamos

'Office' Pulled Gay Joke to Spare My Feelings

4/27/2012 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427_stamos_01
"Office" producers pulled a John Stamos gay joke from a recent promo because they were afraid ... afraid of John Stamos -- this according to John Stamos.

Stamos was out in L.A. yesterday -- and he told us, "They thought that I'd be offended by the gay joke. But apparently, a week before, they didn't see me kiss a man at the GLAAD Awards." (video below)

0427_stamos_02
The joke aired in a recent promo for "The Office" -- in which Andy tries to dump his girlfriend by lying about being gay, claiming, "I'm gay ... I had to fake it. I had to imagine that I was in a steam room with John Stamos." But producers quickly edited it out, and released a new promo instead.

Now we know why.

the_truth_hurts

so is he a queen or not?

Twilight Sparkle

I don't know why the media is shying out from using the word "gay" I don't get it, is it some kind of disease like "Oh no you caught the GAY! D: Stay away from me I say, STAY AWAY!" Cmon world, lets all grow up now alright? Lets not pretend to be in grade 3 anymore...:3 But still overall, Valentino and John looks like they enjoyed each other xP

daphne12044

they didn't edit it out... just watched the show on hulu

EMP BITE ME

Nothing wrong in being bisexual.

Everyones~A~Star

Had a crush on him growing up lol. At least Johns a real celebrity.

CountryGal

Sick of the stars kissing gays asses. Give me a friggin break. Noone really gives a rats ass.

Bridget

TV is weird. Either they offend people on purpose or they go overboard in trying not to offend.

Whatever, ofcource he wasn't gonna be offended, he should be used to it. He's yummy and he knows it.

MadCharles

I can't believe John never took a taste he didn't like.

campy

John Stamos is homo?

Frito

They aired the joke in the actual episode so I don't think they cared that much about offending anyone.

EggsOverEasy

Has his voice gotten higher or something?.. he sounds like kermit the bisexual frog in this clip..

Clytemnestra

Not only eternally handsome, but with a good sense of humor, too. How refreshing!

Snad

Ewwww

GODKINGED

TMZ gona have a review of the last few years of news and current events on television a well as a series of events that will rule the way tevlevion and the UNITEDSTATESOFAMERICA is protected thank you will be bloggen and have your fellow coworkers refer them selfs to local news chanels................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GODKINGED

whats going on TMZ official goverment business gona have a review of the last few years regarding news current events and what is to come in the upcoming weeks and months.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments