« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Allen Iverson's Wife

I Want a Restraining Order ... NOW

4/29/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427-tawanna-allen-iverson-getty
Allen Iverson
's estranged wife is frightened of her husband -- claiming the NBA legend has been harassing her and her family ... and now, she wants a restraining order.

Tawanna Iverson just filed legal docs in the couple's bitter divorce battle -- claiming Allen "has engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior" over the last few months ... and she's afraid things will get worse.

Tawanna is asking for a judge to issue a protective order stat. It's unclear whether she wants Iverson to stay away physically, or just stop harassing her.

Tawanna also claims Allen is hiding big money from her -- and she wants a judge to stop him.

Calls to Allen's camp were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jah36

And the last, most important part of this post...he's hiding money from her. What a money grubbing whore! More importantly, Harvey Levin is a homosexual. He is obviously mentally ill and needs help. What a pervert!

janet

You accuse. Better be able to back the accuations.

nick

Funny how all these gold diggers say they are with woman beaters after they stop making money....dam she is ugly lol

Happy

He is NO legend.

Joan K

It looks like this broad could take care of herself, you know what I'm saying? She has that look, scary and she does look like Houston's daughter.

Bobby

Wow, what a shocker, she needs a restraining order against this thug piece of trash. Nobody saw that coming. Let me be perfectly clear: Allen Iverson always has been and always will be nothing more than a piece of ghetto trash!

devon

I waited on Allen Iverson once at a bar. He's from where I live. His mother tried to pick up the tab, but her credit card was declined. At least he's not just hiding the money from his wife...

Joao

Dear Mr. Judge, I'm afraid, he's scaring me, he might hurt me and BTW could you force him to open the bank, I need to rob that sucker blind.

Melissa lee

I'm not taking sides because I don't personally know these people however I notice that these divorces get real ugly when these women don't have there own to fall back on. This is why they need to stop trying to live like a basketball wife and take the time to make investments or get a college education. This is so tacky the back and forth with these two and the battle for money.

Bill Leslie

"Did Tawana tell you that?" -- AI's Mom.

john

Twanna...L O friggin L

jOHN bARONE

Allen Jacked a Woman Before in front of Chrome Nightclab in Philly Once and he allegedly threw his wife out on the Street Naked once so Im on Her side

MI FAN

Leave the family to their business. Why should the public have an interest in their affairs?!

fast34me

Thanks to the reporting of Stephen A. Smith, we know of Allen Iverson numerous character issues.....

Too bad this woman chose to mix genes with such an undesirable POS..... The offthugs will be wards of the state shortly.

dan

Funny how small of a percentage of celebrities (especially athletes and rappers) turn out to be decent human beings.