Snooki

RIPPED By Tanning Mom

You're Fat & Disgusting

5/4/2012 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_s1sad1cg_0_xtv9lb8g(1)
More tan-on-tan aggression -- this time it's "Tanning Mom" firing back at Snooki ... claiming the reality star is "the biggest a**hole in the world" for criticizing her life decisions.

Patricia Krentcil -- who's been under fire for allegedly taking her 5-year-old daughter to a tanning salon -- was out in New Jersey yesterday ... when someone asked about the comments Snooki recently made to "Extra" -- "that b**ch is crazy."

Tanning Mom shot back ... saying, "She's the biggest a**hole in the world. She's fake, she's fat, her t*ts are fake, she's disgusting."

Yet, after all that ... she continued, "When this is all said and done, I'd like to meet up with 'Snoopy'."

ELLIE

I LOVED THE HEADLINES ON ONE PAPER "TOAST OF THE TOWN". FIT HER TO A TEE.

BB not bb

This lady makes me laugh. Can you imagine a reality show about her and her family and their shopping and tanning errands. I bet it woudl be a hit.

lynnette

Go aaway lizard crappy mom!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
FYI snookie's boobs are real. She has publicly said she wants to get them done because one is bigger thaan the other. Go own a mirror so you see what everyone else sees... GROSSNESS!!!!

darcy

I feel like I owe this woman a thank you.

I recently lost my parents and have not had a really good laugh in a while. BUT whenever I see this woman I laugh hysterically.

For what it is worth. THANK YOU. I needed a laugh.

wtf

Someone that looks like Magda from the movie "There's Something About Mary", should not be calling other people ugly. Just sayin...

SYLVI212

She's right, Snooki IS fat & disgusting but for goodness sake! Find a mirror!

ogo

Lol serves Snoopy right, if u live in a glass house don't throw stones

Billy

Michael Jackson wanted to be white so he used bleach. This idiot wants to be black so she uses a tanning bed. And she's right, snickers is a fat as$ POS.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Okay when does she get her own reality show?

They should name it "Shriveled up old bitch with bad tan and fk'd up teeth"

DrB3

I'm going with alcoholism; a much bigger issue than her unfortunate skin care habits.

cj12

lol both these morons are right...shes right about snooki and snookis right about her...now can they both just get cancer and die already? before i get blasted i dnt need to hear all the 'u shldnt wish that on anyone crap' but both these idiots are asking for it...i think its unfair that this crazy biatch can tan like that and not get cancer while her poor little ginger kid may wear sunblock her whole life and get it by chance...

monique

her fingernails match her skin

PsychoZoid

"Yes, she called her Snoopy ... and she probably owes Charles Schultz an apology."

It's Charles "Schulz", not "Schultz".
It's a common misspelling, though.

DenverTIM

ROFLMAO

She may have her "issues" but Tanning-Mom cracked me up there... S-N-O-O-P-I. Great job, she's getting throttled by the media, leave her alone already, so what if she over-tans, get off all the high horses.

Bagheera

You know, there is something wrong when Snooki is a better role model than someone.