Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

koali

In the 70's Nugent wore coon-skinned cap with tail, Davy Crockett style. Then I learned he actually made them.
He wounded a bear with an arrow - that is not my kinda rocker at all!! boo hiss

Dave R

Just shut the f*** up already Ted, jezuz you are an embarrassment to us all, regardless of party.

Bryan

He's free to speak like he does. He can keep his lips and "hatchet" to himself. I don't like biters.

Rational

What a disgusting thing to say. Are we in 8th grade again? It wasn't cool then and it's not cool now. Hey Ted, go suck one that wants to be sucked you pig! Put your money where your mouth is, (pun intended).....PIG!!!!!!

Rational

I used to actually like this guy because he's outspoken and uses his fame as a platform to get messages across. Lately, he's done and said some reall a$$hole-ish things. What a loser to kill a defenseless bear, yeah, they are defenseless without a shotgun, among other things. JERK!

Victor Robert

I always say do unto others!!! This guy is so funny, I mean he hides behind wounded, maimed army vets and acts like he is just one of them, but in reality all he kills are helpless animals that cant shoot back. Also he just blabbers his mouth like he is somebody!!!! He is nothing, less than a man, a total moron and looser. I would pay good money to see him put is ass on the line and enlist and fight in the war on the front lines. then we would see what kind of a man he really is. Take away all his toys and safety and put him a extremely hostile situation day in and say out, with enemies trying to kill him and I bet he will **** his pants and run back to the farm to kill and skin more helpless dear. hahahahaaha what a ****ing douch!!!!

crowballs

Quick save with the hetero add-on, Ted, you hot stupid bear you.

LJH

Damned nice guy. Ever watch his videos mocking the screaming, writhing agonizing and terrified animals he just shot at close range with bow and arrow? I hope he keeps talking and doing soundbites for a long time. It will serve humanity del to get a clear picture of this sub group of human.

BOBBO

this is my freekin hero,,would he not be an amazing president,,especially at a press briefing,,i would give my left grape to see that.. wango my tange Ted ,you are the greatest

collage-nikov

Hey, Ted??? I wouldn't trust you with a kid! You are one sick **** & exactly what America is NOT about--a self-serving, egotistical microphone grabbing loser, who needs to go into your own nation--hybernation. If you weren't a marginal "celebrity" in the past, you would be in jail for threatening our President.

collage-nikov

why would anybody care what a burned-out has been "thinks", who's wife has to keep him in check, who hasn't done anything worth hearing the last 20 years??? The Cult of Personality & "celebrity" drives this society & the trash that has now become our legacy!!!

TINA

LOVE YA TED!!

TINA

TELL IT LIKE IT IS TED. YOU DA#@! RIGHT YOU ARE A GOOD GUY. HAD GREAT MUSIC YEARS AGO TO. PROUD TO BE A FAN!

thewolf

How is this breaking news?

Black