Tanning Mom

I'm Soo Down with Jay-Z!!

5/7/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_biemf26h_0_p60olqez
Tanning Mom
looks like she's 102-year-old bacon, but thinks she's a hip-hop fan in her 20s -- 'cause she was bumping Jay-Z loud enough to shatter the windows ... on her MINI-VAN!!

Tanning Mom -- aka Patricia Krentcil, aka Crypt Keeper, aka Burnt Beef Jerky -- was sitting in her driveway this weekend in Nutley, NJ blasting the only Jigga song you'd expect her to play ... "Young Forever."

While TM was chillin' to Jay ... she clearly got a little pissed off waiting for her husband.

Eventually, she stormed out of the car and back into the house ... showing off her severely over-tanned legs in a severely revealing outfit.

Just call us "jealous, fat, and ugly."

Thurston Howell III

This lady has a husband?

heather

Do you wonder how she got a man, I do!!! She is sooo ugly, she has to be good in bed!!!!!!

Walter WalkerIII

i have to listen to a commercial first? really?

Charisma

Does anyone else get the "feeling" that the teacher(s) should have called social services for the child's mother having severe mental problems WAY before the tanning incident. Every time I see I just think there has to be something wrong mentally.

Oh I know everyone parents differently, and there's no law about being a "weird" parent. She just doesn't give me that "I make responsible decisions" feeling.

Dani

All I can do is laugh! She's so ridiculous! It's just nasty. Her skin is going to just fall right off her wrinkly, nasty body. I pity that child for having to live with that insanity.

lalaland

I didn't know Depends had come out with a line of skirts.

elle

I'm normally a nice person but "stop giving this dark tanned wrinkled aged no-body publicity!

Blue

102 year old bacon, the Crypt Keeper, aka Burnt Beef Jerky, the jokes just keep writing themselve on this one.

Annonymous

This woman has serious issues. She is taking in all the media attention, showing off her underwear, and gone back to tanning. She obviously has an addiction to tanning, but she doesn't look like that she is missing her daughter too much. Hopefully dad is taking the best possible care of her, and sheltering her from this mess. I just hope she isn't in the system...that would be catastrophic in the mind of an 8 yr old girl. My thoughts are with the innocent girl caught up in this whole thing.

S

niles

Say what you will, she is what she is and has not backed down under the media onslaught. I give her a few toasted points for that much.

karen

Hahah always cracks me up.
Maybe she should meet JAY Z and Snoopy. aka "Snooki"

happypat35

Burnt Beef Jerky lives in NUT-ley, New Jersey.

Lady Juliette

And why do we care what music she likes? Why are you even writing about her. She's a idiot!

AnonyMouse

Aaaaaaand . . . . . her fifteen minutes are up. Next!