Tanning Mom

I'm Soo Down with Jay-Z!!

5/7/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_biemf26h_0_p60olqez
Tanning Mom
looks like she's 102-year-old bacon, but thinks she's a hip-hop fan in her 20s -- 'cause she was bumping Jay-Z loud enough to shatter the windows ... on her MINI-VAN!!

Tanning Mom -- aka Patricia Krentcil, aka Crypt Keeper, aka Burnt Beef Jerky -- was sitting in her driveway this weekend in Nutley, NJ blasting the only Jigga song you'd expect her to play ... "Young Forever."

While TM was chillin' to Jay ... she clearly got a little pissed off waiting for her husband.

Eventually, she stormed out of the car and back into the house ... showing off her severely over-tanned legs in a severely revealing outfit.

Just call us "jealous, fat, and ugly."

derp

Looks like she is rockin a diaper under that mini skirt haha

Sabrina

New Jersey is special.

Genjerleigh

She's only 2-3 years older then me but she LOOKS 20 years older then me. She looks like she's in her 60s. She's a shining example why ppl should tan, just do the spray tan - it's safer and you don't age before your time

Truth

THAT'S WHITE GHETTO, JERSEY STYLE... STRAIGHT FROM NEWARK. #TRUTH!!

Truth

NICE DENT ON THE DOOR THERE... FROM CRASHING INTO CRACK DEALERS AT 3AM. OBVIOUSLY NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE. #TRUTH!!

BB not bb

This is getting me mad. Hey guess what, maybe she is going out to play tennis. She also has on a sweatshirt and a Nike visor. Older women play tennis, even senior citizens, and they aren't wearing burkas or Amish skirts to do it in either. She is not going to the Emmy awards dressed like this either. She is in her own driveway waiting for her husband. No one knows where she was going.

I am sure older women are allowed to wear tennis skirts. People act like she is so weird. Well maybe they are wierd. Maybe it is weird seeing armies of fat people in their spandex pants waddling in and out of Walmarts all day. Don't be so quick to judge.

To me, she is like the prior generation of Jersey Shore. That group caught on after awhile. Maybe she will have the same effect. She sure brings out the haters.

I think she seems like alot of fun. I think that is why everyone loves to watch her at this point. I wish her and Octomom a blessed Mother's Day also.

DaveT

The woman is fully functional, an involved mother, with an over zealously interesting fashion sense that could be rivaled by any given over-tanned Hollywood celeb...TMZ staff member...or general person in the public :D

smorbie

lol crypt keeper

smorbie

Luz

Tanning Mom -- aka Patricia Krentcil, aka Crypt Keeper, aka Burnt Beef Jerky -- That's hillarious!!

Maybe she was a black person in previous lives!

Barbara

why is the media following this nut case

ZombieBunny

OMFG you can see her granny panties!!!! *barfs*

Gretel

Is she wearing toddler dress up panties or what?

BB not bb

You know what, not that I am analyzing women's bodies, but she looks fine. She is totally pulling off the skirt look. She looks to be in good shape. Maybe people are jealous. I don't see any celulite or spider veins on her legs. I think she looks nice.

Even if you aren't great looking, what you wear is a personal choice. She is tan big deal. Big big deal. Wow for attention this is even hotter than tattoos. This is hotter than piercings. I love fashion.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I am trying so hard not to like this Loon but she cracks me up!

BB not bb

And this camera man was looking up her skirt. He is filming her from down in a ditch. She doesn't even look over at him. He must be a real pain in the butt. What does he do, lie across her lawn to see up her skirt? All the way from England? And she is the one they call crazy???

I bet if you were standing next to her you would't see her panties. That is how those tennis skirts work. Yes you see panties if you look underneath them. In this case keep looking underneath them.

They call people who do this in the parks in NYC Peepers. They hang out and try to film up women's skirts with their cell phones. People consider them to be low lives. Just saying.